TrinityCore
Tyrael

How to find Client of the Master branch?

Hello everyone, I have installed several clients of the master branch 8.3.7 (35435) and I have not obtained results when connecting to the local server that I have.

I have thought about starting to use 8.3.7 in order to learn new things outside of 3.3.5a but this has blocked me.

If you'd be so kind as to point me to a client or if Trinity has one.

First of all, Thanks.

Hi,

sorry for my poor english, I'm belgian french speaking.

I've installed the 8.3.7 (35435) master branch too.

I'v tried the Standard retail client 8.3.7.35435 with arctium launcher but i doesn't work.

All my parameters are good, linux server firewall ports are open, LAN adresses and DB are correctly assigned/modified in the auth DB (realmlist),  and in the bnetserver.conf and worldserver.conf.

I've downloaded an enUS retail client and the WTF file are correctly modified.

I've downloaded the arctium launcher and put the wow retail files in the files directory as said in the explanation.

I click the Arctium Retail Wow launcher.exe, the wow.exe file's launch but when after logged in I'm disconnected.

Any idea?

Thanx for further help

Edited by Andraël

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Levcsu
      Dear everyone!

Where can I download the full client (8.2.5.32750) which is compatible with the Master branch? Its enough to download the full game from battle.net, and I will able to join to the server fresh compilied master branch server?
    • By Xzter
      Hello, before i was using trinity fine, everything working perfect. But now, im always getting the worldserver.exe crash.
      Here is log, if someone  can help me to fix it, please. Thanks

Screenshoot where error always appear

And, Error Log 
      b19413aaf21d_worldserver.exe_[22-4_11-51-42].txt
    • By Miriton
      Yo, heyho everyone. I compiled a fresh trinity-Core with all updates, no errors, and all configured by my best and now I want, that a friend connect on my server, but if he trys, he stuck at the authentification-step in Login-Screen and  my World-Server reports me the following error-Code:
      ""
      I don't have many experience with this and if anyone could explain me, what I or my friend can do, that he can join, I would very grateful.
      I looked in Internet for this, I found threads about this, but no solutions for this.
      Thank you anyways
      your
      Miriton
      Btw. My Realmlist in the Auth-SQL-Database was set correctly.
    • By Chrisseria2520
      Hello once again community! Thanks for all ur help so far, it's really appreciated..  I'll pull out another hand to get caught! ... 

So my problem is that I can easy buff / nerf a creature npc through World.conf and edit the rates on HP, AP damage, melee damage and so on... Look at: Uploaded Images to see an example!

So my question is am I able to burf nerf specific creature spell to do less / more dmg and how so? 
      An example could be Razorscale's Devouring Flame!
      Thanks guys

• By Chrisseria2520
      Hello community. 

Since I can only understand coding and not write them yet, have I decided to make a YouTube-channel where I'm making videos of TrinityCore. The reason I do this is to point out some of the mistakes that TrinityCore contains so you may correct them.
      Since I had problems before with making my own compiled TrinityCore server I was required to post here on the website. I was very quickly surprised by the help I received, even knowing that I was a beginner. So I wanted to give something in return.
      Since I have a good circle of friends who loves to play on my new server, I feel that's the way I contribute. By posting videos like this: 
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNh1RAcZfagi5xNVKVWl3PA?view_as=subscriber

!Please give feedback if there's anything you would like to see. Soon we're raiding Naxxramas, and the videoes will be posted. 
      !This video is not made to judge whether TrinityCore is good or not. It is made to correct mistakes! 
      - Thanks for reading. Chris