TrinityCore

Cannot access server - realm selection is entirely empty.

Pyzayt

I've been playing on my server just fine for quite some time. But today, I've found myself unable to. Unlike every other time I have booted my server up, today, I logged in to being asked to choose a realm, and a completely empty realm selection. It was not that my server was offline, it was missing entirely, and I don't know what I've done to cause it. I know it was working yesterday when I logged on it the morning. Later on, I turned it off as it was not being used. But now, turning it back on, it simply does not appear at all in the realm list, as if the server does not exist.

This server has multiple accounts on it, with multiple characters levelled to the near-40's. Is there a way I can rescue my server and get it to start appearing back where it belongs in my realm selection? How might I have caused my server to disappear from it to begin with?

unknown.png

9 hours ago, Pyzayt said:

This isn't WoW Classic. I just have a client mod to get rid of the loud, roary dragon.

How should we know? Your screenshot is cropped to intentionally not show this bit of information.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:42 AM, Pyzayt said:

I've been playing on my server just fine for quite some time. But today, I've found myself unable to. Unlike every other time I have booted my server up, today, I logged in to being asked to choose a realm, and a completely empty realm selection. It was not that my server was offline, it was missing entirely, and I don't know what I've done to cause it. I know it was working yesterday when I logged on it the morning. Later on, I turned it off as it was not being used. But now, turning it back on, it simply does not appear at all in the realm list, as if the server does not exist.

This server has multiple accounts on it, with multiple characters levelled to the near-40's. Is there a way I can rescue my server and get it to start appearing back where it belongs in my realm selection? How might I have caused my server to disappear from it to begin with?

unknown.png

"(...) on my server (...)"  - is this a repack or compiled by yourself? What revision are you running on?

Did you make any changes to your database?

Can you post your "Auth.log" and "Server.log" so we can at least have some information to help you?

It was compiled for me, since I couldn't figure out the compile process. The DB had a few minor tweaks for convenience, like making Soul Shards stack. And I managed to get it fixed last night now, by simply regenerating the entire Auth database (since it was only me to worry about.)