TrinityCore

local server login - You have been disconnected. (BLZ51901023)

vehementis

Hello TrinityCore Community,
I am actually trying to setup a server using the master branch by building it from Core.
I am developer and experienced with setting up servers and other software.
Now I'm looking into setting up a wow Server to get some experience with it.

I followed the Guide in the Wiki to set up the master branch on Windows (normally I'm working on Linux but using my Gaming PC for this right now).

I got it running so far that the bnetserver is starting up fine as well as the worldserver. As soon as I try to connect from game to bnetserver I get this message "You have been disconnected. (BLZ51901023)".

Here the important part of my bnetserver.conf

LoginREST.Port = 8081
LoginREST.ExternalAddress = 127.0.0.1
LoginREST.LocalAddress = 127.0.0.1
LoginREST.TicketDuration = 3600
BindIP = "0.0.0.0"

Thats the bnet.log

Using configuration file F:/Server/bnetserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1a  20 Nov 2018 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.1a  20 Nov 2018)
Using Boost version: 1.66.0
Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
Opening DatabasePool 'wow_auth'. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.
MySQL client library: 5.6.43
MySQL server ver: 5.6.43-log 
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
MySQL client library: 5.6.43
MySQL server ver: 5.6.43-log 
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
DatabasePool 'wow_auth' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
Started auth database connection pool.
Loading IP Location Database...
Login service bound to http://0.0.0.0:8081
Added realm "Trinity" at 127.0.0.1:8085.

That's the content of my auth.realmlist table

id,name,address,localAddress,localSubnetMask,port,icon,flag,timezone,allowedSecurityLevel,population,gamebuild,Region,Battlegroup
1,Trinity,127.0.0.1,127.0.0.1,255.255.255.0,8085,0,0,1,0,0,28153,1,1

If i use PuTTY to connect to IP 127.0.0.1 on Port 8085 tahts what i get

WORLD OF WARCRAFT CONNECTION - SERVER TO CLIENT

So I think there shouldn't be a Server side Problem.
Most likely there is a Problem With my Client. Client-side I Changed the WTF/Config.wtf

Edited by vehementis
fixing spoiler tags

Most likely there is a Problem With my Client. Client-side I Changed the WTF/Config.wtf

SET portal "127.0.0.1"

But sadly I have to say its not my own Clean wow client. I Got the client from a repack that seemed to be the cleanest I could get.
I launched the game using the Wow.exe, but there is one thing in the Guide that confused me a bit. (wiki Final Steps)

Edited by vehementis

I launched the game using the Wow.exe, but there is one thing in the Guide that confused me a bit. (wiki Final Steps)

Login to your account:
Log in with email test@test and password test.through Wow_Patched.exe or Wow-64_Patched.exe.

I don't have any Wow_Patched.exe and I also didn't see any other step in that Guide related to such a file. 
Also, I searched the repo for such a file or a patcher.exe or something like that but could not find anything. Did I miss here something?

Connection.log

2/5 11:03:47.821  Connection Initialize
2/5 11:04:01.929  Glue Start Login
2/5 11:04:01.929  BattleNet Attempt Logon
2/5 11:04:02.457  BattleNet Front Disconnected
2/5 11:04:02.457  Glue Fatal Error: 1023
2/5 11:04:02.457  BattleNet Defer Disconnect
2/5 11:39:07.717  Connection Destroy

Client.log

2/5 11:03:52.818  Client Initialize.
2/5 11:39:06.739  Client Destroy

If you need any further information, or if there is a log that will show me why the connection failed please let me know.

Edited by vehementis

Could be an issue with your repack client.  The admins here will tell you that repacks are not supported, and they do not provide the client files.

I have a master server running that i built a few weeks ago (although it has some minor issues that i have posted about).  I will PM you the location of the client files that I was able to obtain.  It will have to be later tonight, as I am at work and don't have the exact details.