TrinityCore

[INVALID]Error world Creature

alexis123

I am using rev 61 trinitycore I compiled it I assembled the repack everything fine I started the server now I have errors

Error 1

Unknown item (entry=2711) in creature_equip_template.itemEntry1 for entry = 6 and id=1, forced to 0.

I change the ID to 0, there it tells me because it is in 1 and now I get this error that I do not understand what to do

Error 1 

Creature equipment template with id 0 found for creature 6, skipped.

How can I solve this error friends?

--- Canned message start --- Trinity does not support repacks. Please learn to compile and configure the source yourself, you will learn more and may even find that the error doesnt exist in vanilla TC. Please refer to the author of the repack for your questions if you continue to use said repack. --- Canned message end ---

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Herdex
      I just finished setting up a 3.3.5 server it runs and I can make an account but I cannot join it, I don't know if the problem is on my client or if the server isn't setup right

The server is not on the same network as the computer I'm trying to join with so I can't use lan or anything, I have also never had a private server but have played on a few
      Server is on linux
    • By alexis123
      I have a 255 level repack, the repack starts well when I create a character, it is not created and I throw an error like the image I see in database characters I see the character that is created, the default race is 0, obviously, it never has to be 0 in race there but that happens to me

and in worldserver I get a db error, I don't know why I have never modified anything or am adding race custon, how can I solve this error, friends, can you please help me?

• By Tyrael
      Hello everyone, I have installed several clients of the master branch 8.3.7 (35435) and I have not obtained results when connecting to the local server that I have.
      I have thought about starting to use 8.3.7 in order to learn new things outside of 3.3.5a but this has blocked me.
      If you'd be so kind as to point me to a client or if Trinity has one.
      First of all, Thanks.
    • By Xzter
      Hello, before i was using trinity fine, everything working perfect. But now, im always getting the worldserver.exe crash.
      Here is log, if someone  can help me to fix it, please. Thanks

Screenshoot where error always appear

And, Error Log 
      b19413aaf21d_worldserver.exe_[22-4_11-51-42].txt
    • By Chrisseria2520
      Hello once again community! Thanks for all ur help so far, it's really appreciated..  I'll pull out another hand to get caught! ... 

So my problem is that I can easy buff / nerf a creature npc through World.conf and edit the rates on HP, AP damage, melee damage and so on... Look at: Uploaded Images to see an example!

So my question is am I able to burf nerf specific creature spell to do less / more dmg and how so? 
      An example could be Razorscale's Devouring Flame!
      Thanks guys