TrinityCore

Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

Munga

1 hour ago, kuper said:

in principle, it’s not clear to me why it’s impossible to post a ready-made solution indicating the version of the client (is this a big problem?) I’ve been sitting for more than a day trying to get files, but writing 100GB each time is a very long time (yes, I saw that the version is indicated at the top, but it doesn't always work)

if i do it on linux it is at least fast because it uses 100% of cpu power

why is windows running at 3% capacity

I already have gray hair

you don't need to re-extract files every time you update the server. only when files are changed, idk what windows version you are using, but extractor are made to be multithread on the modern versions of trinitycore.

also, we cannot share files with (C) because obvious reasons.

19 hours ago, Aokromes said:

you don't need to re-extract files every time you update the server. only when files are changed, idk what windows version you are using, but extractor are made to be multithread on the modern versions of trinitycore.

also, we cannot share files with (C) because obvious reasons.

i extracted the maps 4 days ago on windows 7, they worked on ubuntu, yesterday i compiled the server on windows server 2019, but the maps and vmaps no longer fit

resources extracted from the latest official version

I didn’t quite understand, yesterday I placed the extractors in a folder and they asked for dll ssl and crypto

and for some reason the name of the map was in the form of artifacts, I'm going to take out what's left and see what happens.

maybe at first there was a bad compilation of extractors on windows7

a few days ago I tried to build TDB 905.21071 on ubuntu  - client 9.0.5 (38134) but they didn't fit

It would be nice if there was also a log of what could not be extracted

checked

in general, I don't know what's the matter, that the server is on Linux, that on windows - the panda does not work right away, the worgen is also the first quest and that's it, you can't get to the island trainer  teleports somewhere into the unknown:rolleyes:

Errors.zip

Edited by kuper

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalkerSh
      Friends,
      I am going through a big problem.
      all maps in "BFa" are completely empty. (without "mobs", without "Npc's".
      how can I enable world missions and all the content in "BFa".  ??????????????????????
      I looked everywhere on this subject, but I was unsuccessful.
      I apologize, I am a beginner in the projects.

====================================================================
      I am currently using this project. 8.3.0 (33369)
      http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?237071-World

updated to 8.3.7 (35662)
      https://mega.nz/file/0dpmla4Q#4tKwrc-G9uhyxCkJozNwZp8Pr0ArgZmwO-ay7OCMvGw
      Source project
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

====================================================================
      My WorldServ.conf
      #    Expansion
      #        Description: Allow server to use content from expansions. Checks for expansion-related
      #                     map files, client compatibility and class/race character creation.
      #        Default:     7 - (Expansion 7)
      #                     6 - (Expansion 6)
      #                     5 - (Expansion 5)
      #                     4 - (Expansion 4)
      #                     3 - (Expansion 3)
      #                     2 - (Expansion 2)
      #                     1 - (Expansion 1)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Ignore and disable expansion content (maps, races, classes)
      Expansion = 8
      #
    • By reyne
      Hey there!

I've followed a few threads here about map extraction, and am still having issues. Originally, I was having the issue described here.
      After following the advice given in that thread (creating characters of both BC races and running around for a bit), I am no longer getting that error, however now I get the following error while trying to extract maps:

`Error loading World\Maps\Expansion01\Expansion01_42_6.adt`

This repeats for every line in Expansion01, and then the extractor crashes.

I'm not sure where else to go from here.

Thanks for your help

Edit: I've created an 85 on an i85 server and flown all around Outland now, same issue.
    • By Ithylis
      =====[ English ]=====
      Hello,
      First of all I'm sorry if my english is not good, it's the use of Mr Google translation
      That's after years I restart in a WoW private server.
      I thank everyone who gives their time to help TrinityCore evolve.
      I appeal to the community because I can not find the dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt files of master 8.2.0.31478.
      I have the official version of the game in 8.2.5 and going through Arctium I do not have the data to extract all that, or else I get it wrong.
      Would anyone be kind enough to share all these extracted files please?
      Thank you very much and have a good day / night
      Regards,
      Ithylis
      =====[ Français ]=====
      Bonjour,

Avant tout je suis désolé si mon anglais n'est pas bon, c'est l'utilisation de Monsieur Google traduction

Voilà après des années je me relance dans un serveur privé WoW.
      Je remercie tout ceux qui donnent de leur temps pour faire évoluer TrinityCore.
      Je fais appel à la communauté, car je n'arrive pas à trouver les fichiers dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt de la version master 8.2.0.31478.
      J'ai la version officielle du jeu en 8.2.5 et en passant par Arctium je n'ai pas les données pour extraire tout cela, ou alors je m'y prends mal.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la bonté de partager tous ces fichiers extraits s'il vous plait ?

Merci beaucoup et bonne journée/nuit
      Cordialement,
      Ithylis
    • By roweqharoji
      Hi guys, this is my first post for help. I think this may be a really noob problem, but I just can't...... Sorry first if there's any mistakes.
      I tried to host 4.3.4 from https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434, but with no luck I keep recieving error like The `spell_proc` table entry for spellIdXXX has Attribute PROC_ATTR_REQ_SPELLMOD, but spell has no spell mods. Proc will not be triggered. Detailed log is attached below.
      I have host 3.3.5 without error, but when it comes to 4.3.4, I just can't figure out how to solve this situation. I've tried searching for similar problem, but they said it's client side issue. like this https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434/issues/165. I tried download different client data such as wowmortal, atlantiss, mangos wowregeneration...and other two client. But no luck with those...
      If anyone can show me any hint, I would really appreciate
      DBErrors.log
    • By omgdior
      Hello user!  Help me please. How to extract the client DBC, Maps, VMaps & VMaps. I for some reason after 3.3.5 can not understand what to do in the new version. I hope for you.