Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i have problem ... i trying to fix battlegrounds on 4.3.4 but i have this compile error

3>  BattlegroundMgr.cpp

3>  game.vcxproj -> C:\troll\TrinityCore\Build\src\server\game\Release\game.lib

4>------ Build started: Project: worldserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

4>	 Creating library C:/troll/TrinityCore/Build/src/server/worldserver/Release/worldserver.lib and object C:/troll/TrinityCore/Build/src/server/worldserver/Release/worldserver.exp

4>game.lib(BattleGroundHandler.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall BattlegroundMgr::BuildGroupJoinedBattlegroundPacket(class WorldPacket *,class Battleground *,class Player *)" (?BuildGroupJoinedBattlegroundPacket@BattlegroundMgr@@QAEXPAVWorldPacket@@PAVBattleground@@PAVPlayer@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::HandleBattlemasterJoinOpcode(class WorldPacket &)" (?HandleBattlemasterJoinOpcode@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@@Z)

4>C:\troll\TrinityCore\Build\bin\Release\worldserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

5>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

5>  Build all projects

6>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

6>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration

========== Build: 4 succeeded, 1 failed, 14 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Trinitycore!

I put in the updates that are in the folder, but for some reason the authserver.exe and worldserver.exe stop working and encounter an error. I'm not to sure whats up with that. Heres screenshots and logs of my issue.

authserver.png

worldserver.png

DB.jpg

http://pastebin.com/L4t5bKYr < Auth.log

http://pastebin.com/4yQEgjLP <server.log

If you need anyone more files lemme know. I had no errors, up until this specific part. Everything went well until this issue arised, and i haven't been able to trouble shoot it

Ok it seems like my problem now only grew (more or less) I am not getting this:

The Application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application.

It appears that happens when i use a .DLL file from my MYSQL file, but if i use a .DLL file i got from the internet I get some kind of progress. What you see up top is the progress of the .DLL file that I got from the internet.

EDIT: Ok I found a few forums posts that are stating this might be the problem

g DatabasePool 'auth server'. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.

MySQL client library: 5.0.27

MySQL server ver: 5.6.7-rc

[WARNING] MySQL client/server version mismatch; may conflict with behaviour of prepared statements.

Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1

MySQL client library: 5.0.27

MySQL server ver: 5.6.7-rc

[WARNING] MySQL client/server version mismatch; may conflict with behaviour of prepared statements.

Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1

How would I update the .DLL file to correspond with my DB?

Edited by willster217

Well i just started today, newly compiled and everything, so i would assume the latest revision MrSmite

But, I think im going to scrap this server and start over on another computer if possible. This looks like a lost cause.

You most likely could be right though MrSmite, I am new to this whole trinitycore thing, as I was previously on another core i didnt like. I was intending to build it and such, for testing purposes, as I have been wanting to test out my C++ skills, and this client seemed to be very well put together.

What do you think Mr.Smite? Should I just start over on an external computer?

Edited by willster217

What do you think Mr.Smite? Should I just start over on an external computer?

What do you mean by "external computer"? Anyway, depending on if you've made too much of a mess of things it may be easier to start over. Just make sure you've installed everything before trying to compile and run:

Git

TortoiseGit (this is a GUI for Windows but the Git software is a separate download)

MySQL 5.1 or higher

Visual Studio 2008 (or 2010 which I think the core supports now)

SQLyog (which you already have based on your screenshot)

After these are installed, clone the repo and compile it. Read the forums and wiki for guides on setting up the database and server configurations.

It will take a while (maybe an hour for setup - not including compile time) the first time but it shouldn't take 9 hours.

Posted it already in the german section, but maybe somebody can help me here too.

Trying to make a 3.3.5a (12340) compile.

Whats my problem ? Cloning. It says in "Branch" 4,3,4 which is the wrong version.

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore.git

After I've done everything with the 'wrong' version (I guess it's wrong ?), I want to start the worldserver.exe. Window just appears and disappears. Authserver.exe does work.

I can see the realmlist in WoW and the offline realm.

"Trinity 4.3.4"

Why is it 4.3.4 and not 3.3.5 ? Everyone says I have to get the source from the link up there. But it appears to be 4.3.4 not 3.3.5.

Thats my problem... Would be nice, if anybody could help me soon.

everytime i goto compile i get this error:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:61 (message):

The C compiler "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio

10.0/VC/bin/cl.exe" is not able to compile a simple test program.

It fails with the following output:

Change Dir: C:/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319MSBuild.exe

cmTryCompileExec960081993.vcxproj /p:Configuration=Debug

/p:VisualStudioVersion=10.0

Microsoft ® Build Engine version 4.0.30319.17929

[Microsoft .NET Framework, version 4.0.30319.17929]

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Build started 11/18/2012 4:43:16 AM.

Project "C:BuildCMakeFilesCMakeTmpcmTryCompileExec960081993.vcxproj" on

node 1 (default targets).

PrepareForBuild:

Creating directory "cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebug".

Creating directory "C:BuildCMakeFilesCMakeTmpDebug".

InitializeBuildStatus:

Creating "cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebugcmTryCompileExec960081993.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

ClCompile:

C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 10.0VCbinCL.exe /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D _DEBUG /D "CMAKE_INTDIR="Debug"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Fo"cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebug" /Fd"C:/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTryCompileExec960081993.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue testCCompiler.c /Zm1000

Microsoft ® 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 16.00.30319.01 for 80x86

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

cl /c /Zi /W3 /WX- /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D _DEBUG /D "CMAKE_INTDIR="Debug"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Fo"cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebug" /Fd"C:/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTryCompileExec960081993.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue testCCompiler.c /Zm1000

testCCompiler.c

ManifestResourceCompile:

C:Program FilesMicrosoft SDKsWindowsv7.0Abinrc.exe /nologo /fo"cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebugcmTryCompileExec960081993.exe.embed.manifest.res" cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebugcmTryCompileExec960081993_manifest.rc

Link:

C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 10.0VCbinlink.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:"C:BuildCMakeFilesCMakeTmpDebugcmTryCompileExec960081993.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib /MANIFEST /ManifestFile:"cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebugcmTryCompileExec960081993.exe.intermediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTryCompileExec960081993.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /STACK:"10000000" /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTryCompileExec960081993.lib" /MACHINE:X86 cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebugcmTryCompileExec960081993.exe.embed.manifest.res

cmTryCompileExec960081993.dirDebugtestCCompiler.obj /machine:X86 /debug

LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid

or corrupt

[C:BuildCMakeFilesCMakeTmpcmTryCompileExec960081993.vcxproj]

Done Building Project

"C:BuildCMakeFilesCMakeTmpcmTryCompileExec960081993.vcxproj" (default

targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:BuildCMakeFilesCMakeTmpcmTryCompileExec960081993.vcxproj" (default

target) (1) ->

(Link target) ->

LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt [C:BuildCMakeFilesCMakeTmpcmTryCompileExec960081993.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)

1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.44

CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:12 (project)

if somebody could please help me i would appreciate it ive been trying to find how to fix it for like 3 hours and starting to get aggravated 

+Spp :

Do you have any specific reasoning behind removing the cmake macro for OpenSSL-handling?

And, why are you rewriting the PCH-system?

PCH-headers including the .cpp header into a predefined object (gch-file) adds another useless file for gcc-based compilations, and the earlier version worked totally fine.

This ALSO destroys clusterbased compilation, since the gch-file is NEVER propagated to the external host systems. Which means that IF my buildbotsystem would use the PCH-system, it would fuck up, as the GCH-file is local, and not propagated to the cluster-compilers. This would then add load to the LOCAL system on a massive amount each time something was/is/will be pushed into the repository.

All you would have needed to do would be to add the correct testcase for clang, and adjust the macro accordingly - it has worked flawless for years.

Now, to the main issue : why the HELL are you removing GCC-specific compileflags allowing debugging to be done properly under GDB3?

This is not something that you or anyone else should nilly-willy do without discussing it here first.

Some info:

-ggdb : Produce debugging information for use by GDB. This means to use the most expressive format available (DWARF 2, stabs, or the native format if neither of those are supported), including GDB extensions if at all possible.

vs

-g3 : Level 3 includes extra information, such as all the macro definitions present in the program. Some debuggers support macro expansion when you use -g3.

These two are NOT EQUAL, and removes specific GDB3-tagging in the binary - basically, you're fucking up gdb debugging, which is the standard debugger for *nix-based platforms

If clang fails using it, tough luck, define it different for clang through the cmake/compiler/* definitions per compiler, and EXPLICITLY test if you're under clang.

Also, the full removal of xcode is not even discussed - if you've got a problem with supporting xcode, take it here.

Now, the last part that I really want to air out : why the hell are you removing the -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks parameter?
That is there for a purpose, namely to allow NP-bugs to be properly debugged and checked.

-fdelete-null-pointer-checks
Assume that programs cannot safely dereference null pointers, and that no code or data elemet resides there. This enables simple constant folding optimizations at all optimization levels.

In addition, other optimization passes in GCC use this flag to control global dataflow analyses that eliminate useless checks for null pointers; these assume that if a pointer is checked after it has already been dereferenced, it cannot be null.
Note however that in some environments this assumption is not true. Use -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks to disable this optimization for programs that depend on that behavior.
Some targets, especially embedded ones, disable this option at all levels. Otherwise it is enabled at all levels: -O0, -O1, -O2, -O3, -Os. Passes that use the information are enabled independently at different optimization levels.

Short story: Don't fuck around with the buildsystem unless you know EXPLICITLY how and why things are done the way they are.

If something is unclear, poke me about it.

Click: as we talked on IRC all the changes i introduced to cmake files were done by another dev i trust and i just pushed to TC. Forwarded your text to him and this is his answer (it's a copy&paste of his words)

Do you have any specific reasoning behind removing the cmake macro for OpenSSL-handling?

Cmake provides OpenSLL macro, but got it reverted as Shaured said cmake uses the first library it finds even if it's x86 when compiling x64

And, why are you rewriting the PCH-system?

PCH-headers including the .cpp header into a predefined object (gch-file) adds another useless file for gcc-based compilations, and the earlier version worked totally fine.

This ALSO destroys clusterbased compilation, since the gch-file is NEVER propagated to the external host systems. Which means that IF my buildbotsystem would use the PCH-system, it would fuck up, as the GCH-file is local, and not propagated to the cluster-compilers. This would then add load to the LOCAL system on a massive amount each time something was/is/will be pushed into the repository.

All you would have needed to do would be to add the correct testcase for clang, and adjust the macro accordingly - it has worked flawless for years.

Reason of change: Did not include support for OS X-specific features and did not retrieve all compile flags, so PCH were build with options not compatible with sources and were not used at all during compilation.

Will do further tests, change was done without thinking ccache / distcc

Now, to the main issue : why the HELL are you removing GCC-specific compileflags allowing debugging to be done properly under GDB3?

This is not something that you or anyone else should nilly-willy do without discussing it here first.

Some info:

-ggdb : Produce debugging information for use by GDB. This means to use the most expressive format available (DWARF 2, stabs, or the native format if neither of those are supported), including GDB extensions if at all possible.

vs

-g3 : Level 3 includes extra information, such as all the macro definitions present in the program. Some debuggers support macro expansion when you use -g3.

These two are NOT EQUAL, and removes specific GDB3-tagging in the binary - basically, you're fucking up gdb debugging, which is the standard debugger for *nix-based platforms

If clang fails using it, tough luck, define it different for clang through the cmake/compiler/* definitions per compiler, and EXPLICITLY test if you're under clang.

Wrong. -ggdb produce debug information in GDB-specific format, it is not a right format on all platforms. (also GDB3 does not exists for more than 20 years, 3.1 release was done in 1989) -g3 produces the most possible debug info.

"-g
    Produce debugging information in the operating system's native format (stabs, COFF, XCOFF, or DWARF 2). GDB can work with this debugging information.

On most systems that use stabs format, -g enables use of extra debugging information that only GDB can use; this extra information makes debugging work better in GDB but probably makes other debuggers crash or refuse to read the program. If you want to control for certain whether to generate the extra information, use -gstabs+, -gstabs, -gxcoff+, -gxcoff, or -gvms (see below)."

So g3 will enable most (if not all) extensions that are enabled by ggdb if native debug format is the same.
Official docs are here: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Debugging-Options.html#Debugging-Options

Sure, I'm fucking it up and use it on everyday basis as my primary development OS is UNIX-like :)

Also, the full removal of xcode is not even discussed - if you've got a problem with supporting xcode, take it here.

xcode is an IDE, code was changed to support clang (compiler). To specific suppor for xcode something like this should be added

if(MSVC)

message(FATAL_ERROR "Your compiler is not supported. Consider using GCC or Clang.")

endif()

if("${CMAKE_GENERATOR}" MATCHES "Xcode")

set(GLOBAL_XCODE_PROPERTIES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CLANG_CXX_LANGUAGE_STANDARD "gnu++0x"

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CLANG_CXX_LIBRARY "libc++"

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CLANG_LINK_OBJC_RUNTIME NO

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CLANG_WARN_IMPLICIT_SIGN_CONVERSION NO

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CLANG_WARN_SUSPICIOUS_IMPLICIT_CONVERSION NO

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CLANG_WARN__EXIT_TIME_DESTRUCTORS NO

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_C_LANGUAGE_STANDARD "gnu99"

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_ENABLE_OBJC_EXCEPTIONS NO

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_INLINES_ARE_PRIVATE_EXTERN YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_STRICT_ALIASING YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_SYMBOLS_PRIVATE_EXTERN YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_TREAT_INCOMPATIBLE_POINTER_TYPE_WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_64_TO_32_BIT_CONVERSION NO

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_ABOUT_MISSING_NEWLINE YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_ABOUT_RETURN_TYPE YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_FOUR_CHARACTER_CONSTANTS YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_HIDDEN_VIRTUAL_FUNCTIONS YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_INITIALIZER_NOT_FULLY_BRACKETED YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_NON_VIRTUAL_DESTRUCTOR YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_PEDANTIC YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_SHADOW YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_SIGN_COMPARE YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_UNINITIALIZED_AUTOS YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_UNUSED_PARAMETER YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_GCC_WARN_UNUSED_VARIABLE YES

XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_WARNING_CFLAGS "-Wall -Wextra"

)

if(NOT DEFINED OVERRIDE_DONE)

set(OVERRIDE_DONE 1)

function(add_executable TARGET)

_add_executable(${TARGET} ${ARGN})

set_target_properties(${TARGET} PROPERTIES ${GLOBAL_XCODE_PROPERTIES})

endfunction()

function(add_library TARGET)

_add_library(${TARGET} ${ARGN})

set_target_properties(${TARGET} PROPERTIES ${GLOBAL_XCODE_PROPERTIES})

endfunction()

endif()

else()

set(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE_INIT "Debug")

set(FLAGS_C "-fvisibility=hidden -pedantic -W -Wall -Wextra -Wno-missing-field-initializers")

set(FLAGS_CXX "${FLAGS_C} -fvisibility-inlines-hidden")

if("${CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ID}" MATCHES "GNU")

set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS_INIT "-std=gnu99 ${FLAGS_C} ${CMAKE_C_FLAGS_INIT}")

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_INIT "-std=gnu++11 ${FLAGS_CXX} ${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_INIT}")

elseif ("${CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ID}" MATCHES "Clang")

set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS_INIT "-std=gnu99 ${FLAGS_C} ${CMAKE_C_FLAGS_INIT}")

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_INIT "-std=gnu++11 -stdlib=libc++ ${FLAGS_CXX} ${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_INIT}")

endif()

endif()

Now, the last part that I really want to air out : why the hell are you removing the -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks parameter? That is there for a purpose, namely to allow NP-bugs to be properly debugged and checked. -fdelete-null-pointer-checks Assume that programs cannot safely dereference null pointers, and that no code or data elemet resides there. This enables simple constant folding optimizations at all optimization levels. In addition, other optimization passes in GCC use this flag to control global dataflow analyses that eliminate useless checks for null pointers; these assume that if a pointer is checked after it has already been dereferenced, it cannot be null. Note however that in some environments this assumption is not true. Use -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks to disable this optimization for programs that depend on that behavior. Some targets, especially embedded ones, disable this option at all levels. Otherwise it is enabled at all levels: -O0, -O1, -O2, -O3, -Os. Passes that use the information are enabled independently at different optimization levels.
  Not required if program is correct. Will provide an example as soon as I rebott to mac, brb.
template<class T>

void FleeingMovementGenerator<T>::_setTargetLocation(T &owner)

{

if (!&owner)

return;

For example this code in trinity repo. Something is passed by reference and reference can not be NULL (in case some specific mumbo-jumbo is not done). With -fno-delete-no-pointer-checks compiler has to produce code for this check, though it is useless in 99% of cases. In fact I remember only one discussion when NULL pointer check was wrongly removed in Linux kernel sources, I doubt that it is ever required in userspace program.

• 2 weeks later...

hi.

I have created a server and it works correctly and i can  Login to server without any problem.

after i add a script and want to compile, these errors appear

5049e90fa4f5.png%7Boption%7D

4eec0c3fb6b1.png

457d7ae48d08.png

at the End shows me this Error:

50413d2982f1.png

why in all of errors say : no such file or directory

while i can ply and work with server correctly.

if these file are missing how can play in server before add script and compile

when i am createing  a server there is no compiling error and server works good and runs

but when i add script and want to compile shows me these errors and i cant login server , cant find worldserver.exe and server fail and i have to create the server again 

5049e90fa4f5.png

i navigate to Mycomputer:C:Trinitysrcserverscriptscommands and i didnt find cs_lfg.cpp

d7ed5d47b9ba.png

then i found the cs_lfg.cpp in github site:

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/tree/master/src/server/scripts/Commands

b5c2e6aacc6c.png

all of the filse in https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/tree/master/src/server/scripts/Commands exist in Mycomputer:C:Trinitysrcserverscriptscommands

Except cs_lfg.cpp

now should i donwload that file cs_lfg.cpp ( copy cod and paste ) of site https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/tree/master/src/server/scripts/Commands and paste and create cs_lfg.cpp in  C:Trinitysrcserverscriptscommands ????

for all of the errors if i download from site github and copy , paste the specific file to the right directory, does it work ? ??? because all of the errors are same (errors say : no such file or directory)

Edited by deluna

Hello to all and to all, here is my problem I have with CMAKE
Firstly it wrong that I willing to ANY version of the Microsoft Visual C + +.

I willing to OpenSSL 32Bit version not light.
I willing CMake 2.8.

Here is the error report (I have to try everything, reinstall my computer, reinstall the programs, nothing to do, nothing works ...)

CMake Error at C :/ Program Files (x86) / CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake: 61 (message):
  The C compiler "C :/ Program Files (x86) / Microsoft Visual Studio
  10.0/VC/bin/x86_amd64/cl.exe "is not ble to compile a simple test program.

It fails with the Following output:

Change Dir: G :/ TrinityCore / CMakeFiles / CMakeTmp

Run Build Command: C: PROGRA ~ 2 MICROS ~ 2.0 Common7 IDE devenv.com
  CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln / build Debug / project cmTryCompileExec1335338982

Microsoft ® Visual Studio Version 10.0.30319.1.

Copyright © Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.

The assessment period for Visual Studio Trial ends in 29 days.

1> ------ Build started: Project: cmTryCompileExec1335338982, Configuration:
  Debug x64 ------

1> Build started 12/07/2012 9:00:31 p.m..

1> PrepareForBuild:

1> Creating directory "G: TrinityCore CMakeFiles CMakeTmp Debug ".

1> InitializeBuildStatus:

1> Creating
  "CmTryCompileExec1335338982.dir Debug cmTryCompileExec1335338982.unsuccessfulbuild"
  because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

1> ClCompile:

1> Microsoft ® C / C + + Optimizing Compiler Version 16.00.30319.01 for x64

1> Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

1>

1> cl / c / Zi / W3 / WX-/ Od / ob0 / D WIN32 / D _WINDOWS / D _DEBUG / D
  "CMAKE_INTDIR = " Debug "" / D _MBCS / Gm-/ RTC1 / MDd / GS / fp: precise
  / Zc: wchar_t / Zc: forScope / Fo "cmTryCompileExec1335338982.dir Debug "
  / Fd "G :/ TrinityCore/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/Debug/cmTryCompileExec1335338982.pdb"
  / Gd / TC / errorReport: prompt testCCompiler.c / ZM1000

1>

1> testCCompiler.c

1> LINK: fatal error LNK1123: failure falling on conversion to COFF: file
  invalid or corrupt

1>

1> Build FAILED.

1>

1> Time Elapsed 00:00:01.53

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped
  ==========

CMake will not be ble to Correctly generate this project.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt: 12 (project)

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic