TrinityCore

I use TC335 core on a Windows 8.1 without any problem. Now I have setup a Windows 10 Build 1803 system and got different problems.

CMake produces different errors, it doesn't recognize well Boost and OpenSSL. It finds the Boost root folder and I set manually the openssl root and include folder. It find something but not all libraries.

But looking into the log I found the line 'Detected 32-bit platform'. That's definitely wrong. I guess CMake is looking for 32bit libs now. But I have everything in 64bit.

I use: CMake 3.11.3 / VS Community 2017 Ver. 15.7.3 / OpenSSL 1.1.0h / Boost 1_66_0 or 1_67_0

CMake Log (Debug Mode): https://pastebin.com/Et54UWG5

Any ideas ?

EDIT:

Found the problem. On a completely new system you need not only to choose the right compiler, you also need to choose the right complier for 64bit ;-)

On 6/14/2018 at 4:59 PM, Magnuss said:

EDIT:

Found the problem. On a completely new system you need not only to choose the right compiler, you also need to choose the right complier for 64bit ;-)

Hey could you please clarify this or take a screenshot of those settings what we need to specify

Hey Aokromes, I tried to make a fresh compile today, pulled trinity master to c:/trinity, dl-ed newest cmake specified that ⌃⌃ from the tutorial screenshot native compilers etc. and everythings working up until Visual studio builds it, I get this message 

d83664890001bfa133a8cd9e10fb0519.png

and D:\Build\bin\RelWithDebInfo looks like this its missing bnetserver.exe bnetserver.pdb bnetserver.conf.dist bnetserver.cert.perm bnetserver.key.perm

431b871be75ab97a09ab1224cf9b9563.png

EDIT: this solved, had old boost installed

Edited by Untechie

4 hours ago, Untechie said:

Hey Aokromes, I tried to make a fresh compile today, pulled trinity master to c:/trinity, dl-ed newest cmake specified that ⌃⌃ from the tutorial screenshot native compilers etc. and everythings working up until Visual studio builds it, I get this message 

d83664890001bfa133a8cd9e10fb0519.png

and D:\Build\bin\RelWithDebInfo looks like this its missing bnetserver.exe bnetserver.pdb bnetserver.conf.dist bnetserver.cert.perm bnetserver.key.perm

you need to scroll to find real error.

5 minutes ago, Aokromes said:

you need to scroll to find real error.

hmm then when i run it again i'll check that out, but tell me another thing please if the current retail wow isn't 7.3.5.26654 like trinity master where is the best place to download client, yesterday i dl-ed from some private servers google drive but it wasnt compatible with trinity extractors

8 minutes ago, Untechie said:

hmm then when i run it again i'll check that out, but tell me another thing please if the current retail wow isn't 7.3.5.26654 like trinity master where is the best place to download client, yesterday i dl-ed from some private servers google drive but it wasnt compatible with trinity extractors

Client requirement was updated to 7.3.5.26822  yesterday.

• Like 1

Hey I'm trying to configure hot reloading that Naios (Denis Blank) implemented a while ago to speed up development. The step I am confused at which is probably really easy and really trivial is when he says to make sure to change the target to the install target in visual studio to install to the CMAKE_INSTALLPREFIX location. Can anyone clarify this? Screenshot provided below and highlighted with red border its step 2 I'm confused with 

Capture.PNG

Just use any new folder you want but NOT the build folder.

(And also NOT c:/program files/something because they are write protected.)

This configuration is the same for static or dynamic linking.

2 minutes ago, Magnuss said:

Just use any new folder you want but NOT the build folder.

(And also NOT c:/program files/something because they are write protected.)

This configuration is the same for static or dynamic linking.

Yeah thanks so much forgot to mention that I solved it. Yeah just built the install folder and it built out to the folder I specified with the prefix. It works great for the ashmancore btw!

Hello. There was a problem in the compilation "master (legion client)" on OC Debian 9.x.
I really need your help, since I am not experienced enough in this direction, so I will only study this direction and I will be very grateful if, there is an opportunity to help in this decision!

I use the instructions for removing this link : https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/10977288/Linux+Requirements

Error compiling:

No Boost libraries were found.  You may need to set BOOST_LIBRARYDIR to the
  directory containing Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT to the location of
  Boost.  If you still have problems search on forum for TCE00020.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  dep/boost/CMakeLists.txt:43 (find_package)

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.7/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:                                  138 (message):
  Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY) (found version "1.2.8")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.7/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:378 (_FPHSA_F                                  AILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.7/Modules/FindZLIB.cmake:114 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_                                  ARGS)
  dep/zlib/CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Initially I used the default setting of parameters, there was no error, and after prompted to extract maps,mmaps, dbc files.. 
you must specify the parameters needed.That's actually in this error and it turns out ... and it still can not be solved ...

Edited by Crystal

I see these error during build:

> 13>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\ssleay32MD.lib'

> 13>Done building project "mapextractor.vcxproj" -- FAILED

> 14>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\ssleay32MD.lib'

> 14>Done building project "mmaps_generator.vcxproj" -- FAILED

> 15>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\ssleay32MD.lib'

> 15>Done building project "vmap4assembler.vcxproj" -- FAILED

> 16>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\ssleay32MD.lib'

> 16>Done building project "vmap4extractor.vcxproj" -- FAILED

> 20>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\ssleay32MD.lib'

> 20>Done building project "authserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED

> 21>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\ssleay32MD.lib'

> 21>Done building project "worldserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

---

The file "ssleay32MD.lib" does not exist in the OpenSSL folder.

I just had to reinstall Windows 10 on my server. I went through the installation process outlined in the installation guide requirements; reinstalled newer versions of OpenSSL and Boost.

I moved my local copy of the trinitycore installation I had while making those adjustments (Source, Build, and Release folders).

Is there a setting I need to change in Cmake or something?

It sounds like you ought to delete (or rename) your build folder, make a new one, and configure/compile based on the new setup.

1 hour ago, dane said:

It sounds like you ought to delete (or rename) your build folder, make a new one, and configure/compile based on the new setup.

Yep. Thank you.

Build completed just fine. I didn't know CMake stored configuration files in the build folder but in retrospect it makes sense.

There is now a new error upon starting up the authserver and worldserver:

The code execution cannot proceed because libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

image.thumb.png.66f591e84644256ab076bebeabf90647.png

Found the required dll in my "C:\OpenSSL\bin" directory -- Helps to consult the rest of the Windows Core Installation guide.

I get invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2F0 its ssleay32.dll problem in mapextr, vmapextr, mmaps_gen, vmapassembler, authserver and worldserver
I want to compile 335 12340 

I'm having problems in compiling the source in Windows 10 64-bit. I get three errors, and they all seem related to the same problem. These show in the Output window, but not in the Errors window, in VS.

I get:

12>c:\program files\mysql\mysql server 8.0\include\mysql\client_plugin.h(108): error C2371: 'MYSQL': redefinition; different basic types
12>c:\trinity\src\server\database\database\databaseenvfwd.h(48): note: see declaration of 'MYSQL'
12>c:\program files\mysql\mysql server 8.0\include\mysql.h(121): error C2371: 'MYSQL_FIELD': redefinition; different basic types
12>c:\trinity\src\server\database\database\databaseenvfwd.h(50): note: see declaration of 'MYSQL_FIELD'
12>c:\program files\mysql\mysql server 8.0\include\mysql.h(291): error C2371: 'MYSQL_STMT': redefinition; different basic types
12>c:\trinity\src\server\database\database\databaseenvfwd.h(52): note: see declaration of 'MYSQL_STMT'
12>c:\program files\mysql\mysql server 8.0\include\mysql.h(333): error C2371: 'MYSQL_RES': redefinition; different basic types
12>c:\trinity\src\server\database\database\databaseenvfwd.h(49): note: see declaration of 'MYSQL_RES'
12>c:\program files\mysql\mysql server 8.0\include\mysql.h(619): error C2371: 'MYSQL_BIND': redefinition; different basic types
12>c:\trinity\src\server\database\database\databaseenvfwd.h(51): note: see declaration of 'MYSQL_BIND'
12>Done building project "database.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

and then 

20>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\database\RelWithDebInfo\database.lib'
20>Done building project "authserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

21>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\database\RelWithDebInfo\database.lib'
21>Done building project "worldserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

I checked my process list, and double-checked my environment variables. 

I know I'm using mysql server 8.0 and not 5.6. When I downloaded the MSI for 5.6 64-bit, the server part was missing. When I went into "Add" only version 8.0 was showing. 

If this is specific to mysql 8.0, I'd appreciate a link to 5.6 that includes the server. Or any suggestions on how to make this run with 8.0.

Edit: I have also gone to the MySQL archived version site, and each one I download has 8.0.11 only in it: https://downloads.mysql.com/archives/installer/?version=5.6.26

Edit 2: SOLVED don't have your network connected with doing the MySQL installation - it automatically grabs the latest server from the website instead of installing the one that is downloaded.

Edited by Hesione
solved problem

Hello guys, I have some errors on compiling will be happy if someone helps me :) : 

• error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl LoadGameObjectModelList(void)" ([email protected]@YAXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall World::SetInitialWorldSettings(void)" ([email protected]@@QAEXXZ)
    C:\Users\Javad\Desktop\Circle\src\server\worldserv er\game.lib(World.obj)
    ———-
    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall GameObjectModel::~GameObjectModel(void)" ([email protected]@[email protected]) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall GameObject::~GameObject(void)" ([email protected]@[email protected])
    C:\Users\Javad\Desktop\Circle\src\server\worldserv er\game.lib(GameObject.obj)
    ———-
    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class GameObjectModel * __cdecl GameObjectModel::Create(class GameObject const &)" ([email protected]@@[email protected]@@@Z ) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall GameObject::Create(unsigned int,unsigned int,class Map *,unsigned int,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,floa t,unsigned int,enum GOState,unsigned int)" ([email protected]@@[email protected]@IMMMMMMMMIW4GO [email protected]@[email protected])
    C:\Users\Javad\Desktop\Circle\src\server\worldserv er\game.lib(GameObject.obj)
    ———-
    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall GameObjectModel::intersectRay(class G3D::Ray const &,float &,bool,unsigned int)const " ([email protected]@@[email protected]@@A [email protected]) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall BIHWrap<class GameObjectModel,struct BoundsTrait<class GameObjectModel> >::MDLCallback<struct DynamicTreeIntersectionCallback>::operator()(class G3D::Ray const &,unsigned int,float &,bool)" ([email protected] @@@[email protected]@@[email protected] [email protected]@@@@@[email protected]@@[email protected])
    C:\Users\Javad\Desktop\Circle\src\server\worldserv er\collision.lib(DynamicTree.obj)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to setup my own local server to play WoW by myself basically, so just trying to setup the basics.

I finally managed to generate the build files with CMake successfully, and when compiling the source (Building in VS), worldserver and authserver both fail to build in the same fashion. Here's the end of the logs, that includes what goes wrong for worldserver (authserver fails similarly).

21>WheatyExceptionReport.cpp
21>ServiceWin32.cpp
21>database.lib(MySQLThreading.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "void __cdecl MySQL::Library_Init(void)" ([email protected]@@YAXXZ)
21>database.lib(MySQLThreading.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "void __cdecl MySQL::Library_End(void)" ([email protected]@@YAXXZ)
21>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: __thiscall DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>(void)" ([email protected]@@@@[email protected])
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol [email protected]
21>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: __thiscall DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>(void)" ([email protected]@@@@[email protected])
21>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "private: unsigned int __thiscall DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::OpenConnections(enum DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::InternalIndex,unsigned char)" ([email protected][email protected]@@@@[email protected]@[email protected])
21>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "private: unsigned long __thiscall DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::EscapeString(char *,char const *,unsigned long)" ([email protected][email protected]@@@@[email protected])
21>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: __thiscall MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@Z)
21>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: __thiscall MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@Z)
21>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: __thiscall MySQLPreparedStatement::~MySQLPreparedStatement(void)" ([email protected]@[email protected])
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol [email protected]
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]$0
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall ResultSet::NextRow(void)" ([email protected]@@QAE_NXZ)
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "private: void __thiscall PreparedResultSet::CleanUp(void)" ([email protected]@@AAEXXZ)
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall ResultSet::NextRow(void)" ([email protected]@@QAE_NXZ)
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall PreparedResultSet::_NextRow(void)" ([email protected]@@AAE_NXZ)
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: __thiscall PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected])
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]$0
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]$2
21>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: __thiscall PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" ([email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected])
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]$4
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]$4
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" ([email protected]@@[email protected]@@Z)
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@UAEIXZ$6
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" ([email protected]@@UAEIXZ)
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@UAEIXZ$0
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Execute(char const *)" ([email protected]@@[email protected])
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MySQLConnection::Ping(void)" ([email protected]@@QAEXXZ)
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@UAEIXZ$2
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@UAEIXZ$0
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,enum ConnectionFlags)" ([email protected]@@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@Z)
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@Z$2
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@[email protected]@@Z$0
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" ([email protected]@@[email protected]@@Z)
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function [email protected]@@UAEIXZ$6
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __thiscall MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" ([email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@@Z)
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __thiscall MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" ([email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@@Z)
21>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MySQLConnection::Close(void)" ([email protected]@@QAEXXZ)
21>C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\lib\libmysql.lib : warning LNK4272: library machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'x86'
21>C:\Build\bin\RelWithDebInfo\worldserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 42 unresolved externals
21>Done building project "worldserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
22>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: RelWithDebInfo Win32 ------
22>Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/CMakeLists.txt
22>CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
========== Build: 20 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Here's the CMake log, in case there's already something wrong there, but I don't think so

Selecting Windows SDK version 10.0.17134.0 to target Windows 6.3.9600.

CMake Deprecation Warning at CMakeLists.txt:22 (cmake_policy):
The OLD behavior for policy CMP0005 will be removed from a future version
of CMake.

The cmake-policies(7) manual explains that the OLD behaviors of all
policies are deprecated and that a policy should be set to OLD only under
specific short-term circumstances. Projects should be ported to the NEW
behavior and not rely on setting a policy to OLD.

CMake Deprecation Warning at CMakeLists.txt:24 (cmake_policy):
The OLD behavior for policy CMP0043 will be removed from a future version
of CMake.

The cmake-policies(7) manual explains that the OLD behaviors of all
policies are deprecated and that a policy should be set to OLD only under
specific short-term circumstances. Projects should be ported to the NEW
behavior and not rely on setting a policy to OLD.

Detected 32-bit platform

MSVC: Enabled large address awareness

MSVC: Enabled SSE2 support

MSVC: Disabled Safe Exception Handlers for debug builds

MSVC: Enabled increased number of sections in object files

MSVC: Overloaded standard names

MSVC: Disabled NON-SECURE warnings

MSVC: Disabled POSIX warnings

MSVC: Disabled generic compiletime warnings

cotire 1.7.10 loaded.

Found MySQL library: C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.6/lib/libmysql.lib

Found MySQL headers: C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.6/include

Found MySQL executable: C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.6/bin/mysql.exe

Found git binary : C:/Program Files (x86)/Git/cmd/git.exe

* TrinityCore revision : ca7ee982db4d+ 2018-08-31 21:48:56 -0300 (3.3.5 branch)

* Install core to : C:/Program Files (x86)/TrinityCore

* Build world/auth : Yes (default)

* Build with scripts : Yes (static)

* Build map/vmap tools : Yes (default)

* Build core w/PCH : Yes (default)

* Build scripts w/PCH : Yes (default)

* Show compile-warnings : No (default)

* Use coreside debug : No (default)

* Show source tree : Yes (hierarchical)

* Use GIT revision hash : Yes (default)

CMake Warning (dev) at dep/boost/CMakeLists.txt:44 (find_package):
Policy CMP0074 is not set: find_package uses <PackageName>_ROOT variables.
Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0074" for policy details. Use the cmake_policy
command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

Environment variable Boost_ROOT is set to:

C:\local\boost_1_66_0

For compatibility, CMake is ignoring the variable.
This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Boost version: 1.66.0

Found the following Boost libraries:

system

filesystem

thread

program_options

iostreams

regex

Found OpenSSL library: optimized;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libssl32MD.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libcrypto32MD.lib;debug;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libssl32MDd.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libcrypto32MDd.lib

Found OpenSSL headers: C:/OpenSSL-Win32/include

* Script configuration (static):
|

+- worldserver

| +- Commands

| +- Custom

| +- EasternKingdoms

| +- Events

| +- Kalimdor

| +- Northrend

| +- OutdoorPvP

| +- Outland

| +- Pet

| +- Spells

| +- World

|

Configuring done

Generating done

I really have no idea what's going wrong, any help would be very appreciated! :)

Thank you!

Hi there,

after the last git pull I am no longer able to compile the server.
I went into my TrinityCore folder, then used

git pull origin 3.3.5

there, went to the build folder afterwards and used cmake ../ there.

After trying to compile the server with

make -j 2

I get the following error:

[email protected]:~/TrinityCore/build$ make -j 2
[  0%] Built target Detour
[  4%] Built target g3dlib
[  5%] Built target Recast
[  6%] Built target fmt
[  6%] Built target gsoap
[  7%] Built target mpq
[ 10%] Built target jemalloc
[ 10%] Built target revision_data.h
[ 10%] Building CXX object src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/GitRevision.cpp.o
fatal error: file '/usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h' has been modified since the precompiled header '/home/trinity/TrinityCore/build/src/common/cotire/common_CXX_prefix.hxx.pch' was built
note: please rebuild precompiled header '/home/trinity/TrinityCore/build/src/common/cotire/common_CXX_prefix.hxx.pch'
1 error generated.
src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/build.make:127: recipe for target 'src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/GitRevision.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/GitRevision.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:897: recipe for target 'src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Edited by Elygor77

4 hours ago, Elygor77 said:

Hi there,

after the last git pull I am no longer able to compile the server.
I went into my TrinityCore folder, then used

git pull origin 3.3.5

there, went to the build folder afterwards and used cmake ../ there.

After trying to compile the server with

make -j 2

I get the following error:

[email protected]:~/TrinityCore/build$ make -j 2
[  0%] Built target Detour
[  4%] Built target g3dlib
[  5%] Built target Recast
[  6%] Built target fmt
[  6%] Built target gsoap
[  7%] Built target mpq
[ 10%] Built target jemalloc
[ 10%] Built target revision_data.h
[ 10%] Building CXX object src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/GitRevision.cpp.o
fatal error: file '/usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h' has been modified since the precompiled header '/home/trinity/TrinityCore/build/src/common/cotire/common_CXX_prefix.hxx.pch' was built
note: please rebuild precompiled header '/home/trinity/TrinityCore/build/src/common/cotire/common_CXX_prefix.hxx.pch'
1 error generated.
src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/build.make:127: recipe for target 'src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/GitRevision.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/GitRevision.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:897: recipe for target 'src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

make clean or remove build directory and rerun cmake again.

Please helpme, when compile ashamane project i have this error, what is the reason?

24>Creature.cpp
24>D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Object\Object.h(218): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp(163): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'const T *Object::GetDynamicStructuredValue<ConversationDynamicFieldActor>(uint16,uint16) const' being compiled
24>        with
24>        [
24>            T=ConversationDynamicFieldActor
24>        ]
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(54): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<9>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(53): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<8>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(52): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<7>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(51): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<6>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(50): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<5>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(49): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<4>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(48): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<3>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(47): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<2>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(46): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<1>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)

4 hours ago, AlexandroBrako said:

Please helpme, when compile ashamane project i have this error, what is the reason?

24>Creature.cpp
24>D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Object\Object.h(218): warning C4018: '>=': signed/unsigned mismatch (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp(163): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'const T *Object::GetDynamicStructuredValue<ConversationDynamicFieldActor>(uint16,uint16) const' being compiled
24>        with
24>        [
24>            T=ConversationDynamicFieldActor
24>        ]
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(54): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<9>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)
24>C:\local\boost_1_68_0\boost/bind/placeholders.hpp(47): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::arg<2>' being compiled (compiling source file D:\Ashamane\AshamaneCore\src\server\game\Entities\Conversation\Conversation.cpp)

this is trinitycore forum, not AshamaneCore forum. P.S. warning aint error.