TrinityCore

Update failed.

RedSonja

I am running Win10 

Revision pulled today 4a07ca for 335

Fresh New Dbs 

As you can see it ran the updates fine for Auth and Char dbs. But the World will not run, no matter how many times I redo it. Would appreciate it if someone could let me know what I did wrong please. The only things I put in were the fullworldsql like your suppose to and the base for auth and char. Then I have the configs setup to run the updates. Compile went fine no problems there, so I can't figure how why this will not run. I know it should.

Server.log

4 hours ago, RedSonja said:

I am running Win10 

Revision pulled today 4a07ca for 335

Fresh New Dbs 

As you can see it ran the updates fine for Auth and Char dbs. But the World will not run, no matter how many times I redo it. Would appreciate it if someone could let me know what I did wrong please. The only things I put in were the fullworldsql like your suppose to and the base for auth and char. Then I have the configs setup to run the updates. Compile went fine no problems there, so I can't figure how why this will not run. I know it should.

Server.log

→DBErrors.log

Ok all clean and fresh clone to be safe,  rev. 258368a

Now I get this. I posted all 3 logs. I have never had this many problems with doing this before, really confused as to what to do next. Have always been able to create dbs and now this, suggestions please.  Thank you in advance.

Logs.png

On 28.5.2016 at 4:00 AM, RedSonja said:

Ok all clean and fresh clone to be safe,  rev. 258368a

Now I get this. I posted all 3 logs. I have never had this many problems with doing this before, really confused as to what to do next. Have always been able to create dbs and now this, suggestions please.  Thank you in advance.

Logs.png

Is the mysql user applying the updates and creating the database equipped with the needed set of mysql privileges, and is this user correctly configured in auth and world config files? There could be something wrong with your mysql server setup you might wanna check out.

If you still get issues after double checking DB names and user/pass, create the DBs and import the TDB full SQL file manually and start worldserver (and it will apply the SQL updates for you).

11 hours ago, Lynx said:

Is the mysql user applying the updates and creating the database equipped with the needed set of mysql privileges, and is this user correctly configured in auth and world config files? There could be something wrong with your mysql server setup you might wanna check out.

Yeah it looks user is to limited on permissions to allow core to import full databases OR updates to it.

• Upvote 1

Also, there are good recommendations for MySQL GUI Tools on TC wiki pages for your platform. You should already be aware of these, but they can assist you setting up the privileges.

You may have made changes to these earlier, just as you did for your db table names.

If in doubt, you can equip a mysql user with all privileges and only allow it to connect from localhost – of course, this only works when your server is running on the same machine as your core.