Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I've follow the explanation to make a server with the mmaster branch.
The authserver and worldserver launch without error.
I've created an account with the command bnetaccount create
But when i try to identificate on wow, it says that the login or password is invalid.
How could vérify that password are encrypted in the right way and decrypt in the good way too ?
Thanks in advance and for all your good work.
Example of salt et verifier that appear in my database auth :
Salt : ҕ��E��O���4��`˷����NV�:
Verifier : � ���1ri͐������IDmm-�����v
My table are in utf8_general_ci for auth, world and characters table and utf8mb4_unicode_ci for hotfixes
MySQL Workbench 8
Visual Studio 2019
Hello everyone. I have a small question about how can I access the spell ID`s used by creatures? In world database in creature_template table there is spell1, spell2, ... spell8 values wich correspond to spells wich I will be able to use when this creature is under Mind Control (as stated in wiki), but these values are set for creatuers up to level ~60 and for creatures from 70-80 none creatures have their spell1 .. spell8 set to any value. So my question is essentialy is where can I obtain the spell ID`s used by cretures? Obviously the creatures in 70-80 range have spell and they use them, but I dont see any values in world database and may be these spell lists come from dbc or something? I would realy appreciate any help
Hi, I am having problems with auto update (I find it very confusing to update each update manually), it seems that it only works in version deployed and not as autonomous.
I run mysql via Command Prompt has worked for me for a long time in projects ... I think it may be ... because I point the configuration file.
This sentence caught my attention: "failed! If you are a user" (phrase shown in the worldserver log) which I think may have to have permission
The mysql configuration file, Server log file and the bat pitcher in the form of text is attached, if no one accidentally runs.
The mysql configuration file and the bat mysql run in the form of text is attached, so no one accidentally runs.
I will continue to seek a solution, if I find I put here for others with the same problem.
Thank you for all!
Since I do not speak English, I translated using google, I'm sorry for that.