TrinityCore
Xio$

[SOLVED]TrinityCore 3.3.5a Killed

The server you are running Trinity on likely has resource limits (e.g maximum amount of memory used).

This is my first server, I don `t know how much resources I need to run it and the content

My server:

HDD =  61440 MiB (8281 MiB used)

Number of processors = 2

RAM = 2048 mib

CPU frequency = 2400 MHz

ОС = ubuntu-16.04-x86_64

Traffic = don`t limit 100mb/sec

Yeah your resources are running out that is why it is killing the process, I was okay on my windows machine but the linux I had to bump up my resources to get it to run the process for the server.

2GB of RAM is likely too low for all the DBCs, DB2, VMAPs, MMAPS, MAPS and the 3 or 4 databases.

--- Canned message start --- It appears the issue in the original post was solved, so this thread shall be closed. Should you encounter any other difficulties, please open a new thread. --- Canned message end ---

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 939h
      Hi,

The chat channel Lookup for group is not available when a player isn't in a city. I tried to modify the worldserver.conf file with:
      #
      #    Channel.RestrictedLfg
      #        Description: Restrict LookupForGroup channel to characters registered in the LFG tool.
      #        Default:     1 - (Enabled, Allow join to channel only if registered in LFG)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Allow join to channel in any time)
      Channel.RestrictedLfg = 0

I restarted the server but it didn't help.

Thanks
    • By Nercc
      Blink teleports through walls.
      Mage "Blink" Spell Bugged - Spell Behavior:
      -Goes through landhills, bumps in the ground or upward hill-climb. The player ends up falling down under/behind the map.
      -Generating & Replacing old Cameras, maps, vmaps & mmaps did not help fix the issue.
      -Does NOT go through objects, wall-objects, etc.
      -When cast at a long staircase, the spell casts itself with the visual effect, and the player gets re-oriented one tiny micro-step backwards. (I assume this is normal behavior).
      On a final note.. Blink was bugged around february, got fixed when i merged with Eluna at around March 9, 2018, and broke again on my second merge on July 29, 2018. Many spells got fixed (Mind control used to crash server, eye of kilrogg as well, hunter disengage spell was totally broken and had zero functionality), however, blink broke once again.
      Any takes?
      Thank you,
      Kind Regards,
      Nerc
    • By Billy
      I just pulled an update this morning and done the compile works, but when I started the worldserver up I got these messages immediately after the server booted up.
      Anybody know what this might mean?

• By WauMPTV
      Hello! Whenever I want to open authserver or worldserver (I'm at 335 branch) it automatically closes but before that showing some error like Cannot open ...
      My files: 
    • By Billy
      Players are logging off while at one location, but when they re-login their character is not where it was when they log off.
      Has happened to me as well. Was in the rest area in Astranaar, went to log back in and was at the Flight master at Astranaar instead.
      When this happens, the rest state does not properly shutdown. Have to go back into the rest area then leave before it shuts down the rest state. In other words, I can run all over the place, go into combat and finish, and still be gaining rest state.
      Edit:
      Forgot to add rev of core...sry.
      TrinityCore rev. 41982aa30026 2018-08-12 14:17:26 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)