Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Install Microsoft Windows SDK v7+ and try againg

Couldn't get it to install however I found a fix. I will list it last in my post here. Thanks though!

How is this remark even relevant to the request for help? Drive letters aren't a problem at all (I know this for a fact).

Thanks! Finally someone who got some common courtesy :)

Hi ,

And you part quoting me helps .

Really !!

You are being a rude asshole. Sorry to be blunt about it. But you are.

So, the fix was to install VS2013 Express. Then I could CMake 2012VS solution. I have no idea why. But it worked.

Hi ,

Bullshit ,

You fixed it with a different compiler what Shit ..

Read the fucking Wiki . Oh you did already and found out you made a mistake but flame everyone ! because people here have never ever compiled it before and your better .

yeah the fix is install this "GET FUCKING LIFE"

So, the fix was to install VS2013 Express. Then I could CMake 2012VS solution. I have no idea why. But it worked.

It's Microsoft, you know. If it was supposed to make sense, that company wouldn't be the one putting the product out. Sorry, I've never really been a Microsoft fan, even if my best system was always running Windows (mostly for gaming purposes only). There are still issues with 15 year old products from Microsoft, not to mention the quirks with Ford's SYNC (powered by Microsoft).

Seriously, though, glad that got you fixed up. I was wondering if it was a matter of all that 32-bit software on a 64-bit version of Windows. Instead, it seemed to be a software bug that got fixed by upgrading to a newer version.

It's Microsoft, you know. If it was supposed to make sense, that company wouldn't be the one putting the product out. Sorry, I've never really been a Microsoft fan, even if my best system was always running Windows (mostly for gaming purposes only). There are still issues with 15 year old products from Microsoft, not to mention the quirks with Ford's SYNC (powered by Microsoft).

Seriously, though, glad that got you fixed up. I was wondering if it was a matter of all that 32-bit software on a 64-bit version of Windows. Instead, it seemed to be a software bug that got fixed by upgrading to a newer version.

No worries dude. I am just glad I got it to work after 3½ hours of nothing but struggle and no help anywhere ._.

But installing VS2013 seems to fix the issue that .NET Framework 4.5 causes.

According to the CMake creators they say that .NET 4.5 breaks VS2010 (for most any way) and the solution was to remove 4.5 and install 4.0.

But since CMake got full 2012 support this makes no sense whatsoever. So the fix was to simply install VS2013 which somehow fixed 2012 in CMake and that generated the project.

The project file still opens and compiles in VS2013 so I am very confused about all this xD

Hi ,

Bullshit ,

You fixed it with a different compiler what Shit ..

Read the fucking Wiki . Oh you did already and found out you made a mistake but flame everyone ! because people here have never ever compiled it before and your better .

yeah the fix is install this "GET FUCKING LIFE"

Look, douchebag, you have not helped at any point so far.

I installed VS2013 and it made things work. So pull your shit together and stop being so god damn rude.

That post just got you reported.

Edited by Vipar

No worries dude. I am just glad I got it to work after 3½ hours of nothing but struggle and no help anywhere ._.

But installing VS2013 seems to fix the issue that .NET Framework 4.5 causes.

According to the CMake creators they say that .NET 4.5 breaks VS2010 (for most any way) and the solution was to remove 4.5 and install 4.0.

But since CMake got full 2012 support this makes no sense whatsoever. So the fix was to simply install VS2013 which somehow fixed 2012 in CMake and that generated the project.

Honestly, that figures. Microsoft tends to break things constantly. I remember when DirectX wasn't checking what version was installed, so older versions would overwrite newer files and totally mess up the system. Those were the days when I loved my job because I could fix it easily, but most "experts" said "reformat and reinstall" to people in that situation. Because you got it fixed, that's good enough for me.

Honestly, that figures. Microsoft tends to break things constantly. I remember when DirectX wasn't checking what version was installed, so older versions would overwrite newer files and totally mess up the system. Those were the days when I loved my job because I could fix it easily, but most "experts" said "reformat and reinstall" to people in that situation. Because you got it fixed, that's good enough for me.

Hey Mac lover .

Steven Paul  "Steve" Jobs  is Dead , Get over it !!

And you don't understand x32 on x64 do you .

Seriously you guys....

This whole Mac / Microsoft war is getting old... I use all flavors of Linux. I have a reliable Mac OSX10 macbook that rocks with video editing,games,photoshop,quick terminal session to my linux servers, etc. I just installed Window 8 and removed the shitty MetroUI and it's surprisingly fast, and it's really growing on me. (and.. I have 3 Ford vehicles with MS Sync) they work just fine.

There is soooo much more to argue about in this God forsaken world, then this outdated OS war.

• Upvote 1

Seriously you guys....

This whole Mac / Microsoft war is getting old... I use all flavors of Linux. I have a reliable Mac OSX10 macbook that rocks with video editing,games,photoshop,quick terminal session to my linux servers, etc. I just installed Window 8 and removed the shitty MetroUI and it's surprisingly fast, and it's really growing on me. (and.. I have 3 Ford vehicles with MS Sync) they work just fine.

There is soooo much more to argue about in this God forsaken world, then this outdated OS war.

Agreed on the OS issue being stupid, and that's pretty much what I was trying to point out (not clear enough for someone, so my bad).  I happen to run 2 Mac systems, 2 Windows systems, and 3 Linux systems at this time. For the most part, the 3 choices are equal, making it all a matter of personal choice (not which is more versatile). Personally, I find Windows to best serve personal entertainment (mostly gaming). It's Linux (Fedora Core 18, I think it is) that runs my entertainment center. I already said my router is Linux (FC12...it's working, so why update it). Then I have a Linux server for my own domain (FC5, co-located).

As for the SYNC issue, you're fortunate. I can't enable bluetooth on my iPhone while the car is running or it won't pair up. If I enable bluetooth and then start the car, it's all good. Before saying "just leave bluetooth on", I shouldn't have to do that to compensate for firmware failures. Plus, I turn it off to conserve battery power. I prefer to charge every 3 to 4 days rather than every night. Also, I have tried to pair up a Samsung Android phone that won't even pair up with 2 different Ford cars (2010 and 2013 models). That same phone will pair up with bluetooth headsets and my Mac mini. Ford techs tried everything they knew, and I even tried some tricks, but the phone simply won't pair up. That's all I need to know that Microsoft doesn't have it quite right. So long as you have a phone that can be paired, you're absolutely right that it does a good job.

Hi guys!

For a while i was having this problem.Couple of months ago i tried to compile 3.3.5 server but the same error i received now with Cmake was making the process difficult.

6902227d.png

I am compiling since the start of 2.4.3 i downloaded the required software from the wiki and i have no idea what the solution may be.Thanks for the assistence!

If you read the actual error log, maybe that would help.

Also, it looks like you hit generate without configuring first.

Edit:

Well, I just tried hitting generate without configuring first, and, it seems to have worked just fine, so, without that log, I'm baffled at what you did wrong.

The C compiler identification is MSVC 15.0.21022.8

The CXX compiler identification is MSVC 15.0.21022.8

Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008

Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008 -- works

Detecting C compiler ABI info

Detecting C compiler ABI info - done

Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008

Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008 -- works

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done

Detected 32-bit platform

Using supplied MySQL sources

MSVC: Enabled large address awareness

MSVC: Enabled SSE2 support

MSVC: Overloaded standard names

MSVC: Disabled NON-SECURE warnings

MSVC: Disabled POSIX warnings

MSVC: Disabled generic compiletime warnings

Found OpenSSL library: optimized;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/ssleay32MD.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;debug;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/ssleay32MDd.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MDd.lib

Found OpenSSL headers: C:/OpenSSL-Win32/include

Looking for include file pthread.h

Looking for include file pthread.h - not found

Found Threads: TRUE

CMake Error at cmake/macros/FindGit.cmake:24 (message):

Git was NOT FOUND on your system - did you forget to install a recent version, or setting the path to it?

Observe that for revision hash/date to work you need at least version 1.7

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:70 (find_package)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

See also "C:/Users/IVO/Desktop/Armidex 3.3.5.a/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

See also "C:/Users/IVO/Desktop/Armidex 3.3.5.a/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

Also, be sure to fix your GIT path.

http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/345-howto-properly-install-git-on-windows-fix-trinitycore-rev-1970-01-01-000000-0000/

I configure first,i don't click generate immediately.

This is the CMakeOutput Log

The system is: Windows - 6.1 - x86

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" succeeded.
Compiler:  
Build flags: 
Id flags: 

The output was:

Microsoft ® Visual Studio Version 9.0.21022.8.
Copyright © Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.
------ Build started: Project: CompilerIdC, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
CMakeCCompilerId.c
Linking...
Embedding manifest...
Performing Post-Build Event...
CMAKE_C_COMPILER=c:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 9.0VCbincl.exe

CompilerIdC - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Compilation of the C compiler identification source "CMakeCCompilerId.c" produced "CompilerIdC.exe"

Compilation of the C compiler identification source "CMakeCCompilerId.c" produced "CompilerIdC.vcproj"

The C compiler identification is MSVC, found in "C:/Users/IVO/Desktop/Armidex 3.3.5.a/CMakeFiles/2.8.12/CompilerIdC/CompilerIdC.exe"

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" succeeded.
Compiler:  
Build flags: 
Id flags: 

The output was:

------ Build started: Project: CompilerIdCXX, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp
Linking...
Embedding manifest...
Performing Post-Build Event...
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=c:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 9.0VCbincl.exe

CompilerIdCXX - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" produced "CompilerIdCXX.exe"

Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" produced "CompilerIdCXX.vcproj"

The CXX compiler identification is MSVC, found in "C:/Users/IVO/Desktop/Armidex 3.3.5.a/CMakeFiles/2.8.12/CompilerIdCXX/CompilerIdCXX.exe"

Determining if the C compiler works passed with the following output:
Change Dir: C:/Users/IVO/Desktop/Armidex 3.3.5.a/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:c:PROGRA~1MICROS~2.0Common7IDEdevenv.com CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln /build Debug /project cmTryCompileExec3244562123

------ Build started: Project: cmTryCompileExec3244562123, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...

Microsoft ® 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.21022.08 for 80x86

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

cl /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "CMAKE_INTDIR="Debug"" /D "_MBCS" /FD /RTC1 /MDd /Fo"cmTryCompileExec3244562123.dirDebug" /Fd"cmTryCompileExec3244562123.dirDebugvc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /TC ".testCCompiler.c"

testCCompiler.c

Compiling manifest to resources...

Microsoft ® Windows ® Resource Compiler Version 6.0.5724.0

Linking...

Embedding manifest...

cmTryCompileExec3244562123 - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Detecting C compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:c:PROGRA~1MICROS~2.0Common7IDEdevenv.com CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln /build Debug /project cmTryCompileExec954037924

------ Build started: Project: cmTryCompileExec954037924, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...

cl /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "CMAKE_INTDIR="Debug"" /D "_MBCS" /FD /RTC1 /MDd /Fo"cmTryCompileExec954037924.dirDebug" /Fd"cmTryCompileExec954037924.dirDebugvc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /TC "............Program FilesCMake 2.8sharecmake-2.8ModulesCMakeCCompilerABI.c"

CMakeCCompilerABI.c

Linking...

Embedding manifest...

cmTryCompileExec954037924 - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Determining if the CXX compiler works passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:c:PROGRA~1MICROS~2.0Common7IDEdevenv.com CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln /build Debug /project cmTryCompileExec3973347943

------ Build started: Project: cmTryCompileExec3973347943, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...

cl /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "CMAKE_INTDIR="Debug"" /D "_MBCS" /FD /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /Fo"cmTryCompileExec3973347943.dirDebug" /Fd"cmTryCompileExec3973347943.dirDebugvc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /TP ".testCXXCompiler.cxx"

testCXXCompiler.cxx

Linking...

Embedding manifest...

cmTryCompileExec3973347943 - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:c:PROGRA~1MICROS~2.0Common7IDEdevenv.com CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln /build Debug /project cmTryCompileExec1739405458

------ Build started: Project: cmTryCompileExec1739405458, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...

cl /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "CMAKE_INTDIR="Debug"" /D "_MBCS" /FD /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /Fo"cmTryCompileExec1739405458.dirDebug" /Fd"cmTryCompileExec1739405458.dirDebugvc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /TP "............Program FilesCMake 2.8sharecmake-2.8ModulesCMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp"

CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp

Linking...

Embedding manifest...

cmTryCompileExec1739405458 - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

And this is the CMakeError Log

Determining if files pthread.h exist failed with the following output:

Run Build Command:c:PROGRA~1MICROS~2.0Common7IDEdevenv.com CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln /build Debug /project cmTryCompileExec4068174114

------ Build started: Project: cmTryCompileExec4068174114, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...

cl /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "CMAKE_INTDIR="Debug"" /D "_MBCS" /FD /RTC1 /MDd /Fo"cmTryCompileExec4068174114.dirDebug" /Fd"cmTryCompileExec4068174114.dirDebugvc90.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi /TC /wd4996 /wd4355 /wd4244 /wd4985 /wd4267 /wd4619 ".CheckIncludeFiles.c"

CheckIncludeFiles.c

.CheckIncludeFiles.c(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pthread.h': No such file or directory

cmTryCompileExec4068174114 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Source:
/* */
#include <pthread.h>

int main(){return 0;}

P.S I generated Trinity with pulled source and also i generated it with the zip version.Same thing with both of them.

In case anyone is curious what was happening to the OP, Visual Studio releases are tied to specific .NET releases. I believe VS2010 can be made backward compatible but none of them can be made forward compatible with .NET releases:

VS2003 = .NET1.1

VS2005 = .NET 2.0

VS2008 = .NET 3.5

VS2010 = .NET 4.0

VS2012 = .NET 4.5

The OP was trying to build a 2012 solution with 2010 which is why installing 2013 worked because it can "retrofit" itself to 2012 and .NET 4.5 but 2010 can't "futurefit" itself to .NET 4.5.

I tried to compile TrinityCore on my VPS, but everytime i end on compiling ACE. Everything works fine, but when i configure and make ACE error shows up.

mv -f .deps/Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test-Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test.Tpo .deps/Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test-Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test.Po

/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -o Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test-Main.o Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test-Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test.o libTest_Output.la ../ace/libACE.la -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: g++ -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -o .libs/Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test-Main.o Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test-Reactor_Dispatch_Order_Test.o ./.libs/libTest_Output.a ../ace/.libs/libACE.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I.. -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -MT Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Main.Tpo -c -o Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Main.o `test -f '../../tests/Main.cpp' || echo '../../tests/'`../../tests/Main.cpp
mv -f .deps/Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Main.Tpo .deps/Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Main.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I.. -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -MT Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Reactor_Exceptions_Test.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Reactor_Exceptions_Test.Tpo -c -o Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Reactor_Exceptions_Test.o `test -f 'Reactor_Exceptions_Test.cpp' || echo '../../tests/'`Reactor_Exceptions_Test.cpp
mv -f .deps/Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Reactor_Exceptions_Test.Tpo .deps/Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Reactor_Exceptions_Test.Po
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -o Reactor_Exceptions_Test Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Main.o Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Reactor_Exceptions_Test.o libTest_Output.la ../ace/libACE.la -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: g++ -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -o .libs/Reactor_Exceptions_Test Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Main.o Reactor_Exceptions_Test-Reactor_Exceptions_Test.o ./.libs/libTest_Output.a ../ace/.libs/libACE.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I.. -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -MT Reactor_Fairness_Test-Main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Reactor_Fairness_Test-Main.Tpo -c -o Reactor_Fairness_Test-Main.o `test -f '../../tests/Main.cpp' || echo '../../tests/'`../../tests/Main.cpp
mv -f .deps/Reactor_Fairness_Test-Main.Tpo .deps/Reactor_Fairness_Test-Main.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I.. -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -MT Reactor_Fairness_Test-Reactor_Fairness_Test.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Reactor_Fairness_Test-Reactor_Fairness_Test.Tpo -c -o Reactor_Fairness_Test-Reactor_Fairness_Test.o `test -f 'Reactor_Fairness_Test.cpp' || echo '../../tests/'`Reactor_Fairness_Test.cpp
mv -f .deps/Reactor_Fairness_Test-Reactor_Fairness_Test.Tpo .deps/Reactor_Fairness_Test-Reactor_Fairness_Test.Po
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -o Reactor_Fairness_Test Reactor_Fairness_Test-Main.o Reactor_Fairness_Test-Reactor_Fairness_Test.o libTest_Output.la ../ace/libACE.la -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: g++ -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -o .libs/Reactor_Fairness_Test Reactor_Fairness_Test-Main.o Reactor_Fairness_Test-Reactor_Fairness_Test.o ./.libs/libTest_Output.a ../ace/.libs/libACE.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I.. -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -MT Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Main.Tpo -c -o Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Main.o `test -f '../../tests/Main.cpp' || echo '../../tests/'`../../tests/Main.cpp
mv -f .deps/Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Main.Tpo .deps/Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Main.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I.. -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -pthread -pipe -O3 -I. -I.. -MT Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test.Tpo -c -o Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test.o `test -f 'Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test.cpp' || echo '../../tests/'`Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test.cpp
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:26574: Warning: end of file not at end of a line; newline inserted
{standard input}:26914: Error: undefined symbol `.LLSDACSE3125' in operation
g++: Internal error: Terminated (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report.

make[3]: *** [Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test-Reactor_Notification_Queue_Test.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/wow1/ACE_wrappers/build/tests'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/wow1/ACE_wrappers/build/tests'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/wow1/ACE_wrappers/build/tests'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

The funny thing is, that everytime is error on different file. I really dont know, what can cause this. I tried to compile on Debian 6.0 32bit, Debian 7.0 32bit, Debian 7.0 64bit, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit and no success so far. My version of gcc is 4.4.5, so it should be ok. I hope my problem gets solved, because i really want to play with my friends on my private server.

P.S.: English isnt my first language, so sorry if i have mistakes in my text :D

P.P.S: I had to put my error in quotes, because code didnt work...

Edited by LaBlazer

Sadly, the "How to" for Linux is a little outdated. You probably need to upgrade your gcc version. Plus, a recent announcement suggested that Trinity would require gcc 4.7.2 or higher, so you'll want to upgrade anyway. See http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/9214-updated-trinitycore-requirements-deprecation-of-old-compilers/ for the update announcement.

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic