TrinityCore

Hello once again community! Thanks for all ur help so far, it's really appreciated..  I'll pull out another hand to get caught! ... 

So my problem is that I can easy buff / nerf a creature npc through World.conf and edit the rates on HP, AP damage, melee damage and so on... Look at: Uploaded Images to see an example!

So my question is am I able to burf nerf specific creature spell to do less / more dmg and how so? 
An example could be Razorscale's Devouring Flame! :)
Thanks guys

FF.png

I believe that the spell.dbc for 64709, 64734 are pretty fixed without modification, like any other spell.  I don't think you can mess with that in spell_dbc and get that to change for client interaction stuff.

I also I don't know a way of:

SetDamageModifier(-50%)
DoCast(target, SPELL_DEVOURING_FLAME);  
SetDamageModifier(+50%)

You could easily change the fight parameters and make the Razorscale cast the spell more or less frequently.
https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/3.3.5/src/server/scripts/Northrend/Ulduar/Ulduar/boss_razorscale.cpp#L585

You could always drop different spellids entirely instead 64709, 64734 of like Elder Moonstones 21745 or something.

Finally:
https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130124/Spell+system

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chrisseria2520
      Hello community. 

Since I can only understand coding and not write them yet, have I decided to make a YouTube-channel where I'm making videos of TrinityCore. The reason I do this is to point out some of the mistakes that TrinityCore contains so you may correct them.
      Since I had problems before with making my own compiled TrinityCore server I was required to post here on the website. I was very quickly surprised by the help I received, even knowing that I was a beginner. So I wanted to give something in return.
      Since I have a good circle of friends who loves to play on my new server, I feel that's the way I contribute. By posting videos like this: 
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNh1RAcZfagi5xNVKVWl3PA?view_as=subscriber

!Please give feedback if there's anything you would like to see. Soon we're raiding Naxxramas, and the videoes will be posted. 
      !This video is not made to judge whether TrinityCore is good or not. It is made to correct mistakes! 
      - Thanks for reading. Chris
    • By LordPsyan
      I am trying to make a spell script, something I have never messed with before. Simply put, a spell is cast upon you when you touch an object. I have that working, since that is a game object script. it also adds a 30 second duration, which also works, but does not show the countdown timer like many other spells. I think this needs to be done in a spell script, instead of newSpell->SetDuration(30000); in gameobject script.
      I cannot figure out how to get the timer working, and then get another spell cast upon the player.
      I have this set in my spell script, so if the spell is removed by any other means, the script shouldn't do anything:
                      if (GetTargetApplication()->GetRemoveMode() != AURA_REMOVE_BY_EXPIRE && GetTargetApplication()->GetRemoveMode() != AURA_REMOVE_BY_ENEMY_SPELL)
                          return;
      so to sum up my question:
      spell cast upon player. timer counts down 30 seconds, which gives player enough time to remove the spell, then at end of countdown, another spell cast upon player. Can anyone give me some sample code? I tried working with professor putricide spell codes, and the life bloom spell, but its just not triggering. Yes I added an entry in spell_script_names...

Thanks.
    • By Atréalis
      When taking quests, NPC text is in French (witch is what I want) but when checking or completing, text become in English.
      screens: quest proposal - quest validation
      Does anyone have a clue how to change it to French only? (and what in the world have I done for it to be like this?)
      Thanks.