TrinityCore

Compile or cmake problems

Joy

I don't use Windows, but some old notes jotted down say...

in CMAKE click Advanced, then manually set the mysql libraries to the c:\mysql\lib_64 folder
set MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR = path C:/mysql/include and filepath MYSQL_LIBRARY= C:/mysql/lib_64/libmysql.lib

C:\mysql   was where i installed my mysql library path.. be sure to check where that your path is accurately set to where those libs are installed. Then re run CMake 1. configure, 2. Generate.

Running configure multiple times doesn't harm CMake process.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I's is ok or no ?

And I thank you for your help because this is my first time I'm doing trinity server.

What is this error ?

12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\DynamicTree.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\DynamicTree.cpp)

CMake 1.jpg

CMake 2.jpg

Edited by Meloun55

Those "macro redefinition" warnings are just warnings, you can still compile with that.

In your last screenshots everything seems fine (assuming that you selected the Generator: Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64)

I installed boost as the first and second mysql. I do not know where is the problem?

18 minutes ago, Nay said:

Those "macro redefinition" warnings are just warnings, you can still compile with that.

In your last screenshots everything seems fine (assuming that you selected the Generator: Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64)

And yes i select Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64.

boost.jpg

Well I fix it, although I do not know how.

Now I have another problem in worldserver.exe.

Using configuration file C:/Users/Myname/Desktop/Server/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016)
Using Boost version: 1.59.0
Updating Auth database...
>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 6 new and 56 archived updates.
Updating Character database...
>> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 14 new and 42 archived updates.
Updating World database...
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 116 new and 1123 archived updates.
Updating Hotfixes database...
>> Hotfixes database is up-to-date! Containing 17 new and 61 archived updates.
Realm running as realm ID 1
Using World DB: TDB 6.04
Using enUS DBC Locale
Missing name MonsterSight in config file C:/Users/Myname/Desktop/Server/worldserver.conf, add "MonsterSight = 50.000000" to this file
Missing name GuarderSight in config file C:/Users/Myname/Desktop/Server/worldserver.conf, add "GuarderSight = 50.000000" to this file
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Using DataDir ./
WORLD: MMap data directory is: ./mmaps
VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
VMap data directory is: ./vmaps
Missing name Guild.SaveInterval in config file C:/Users/Myname/Desktop/Server/worldserver.conf, add "Guild.SaveInterval = 15" to this file
Missing name Guild.UndeletableLevel in config file C:/Users/Myname/Desktop/Server/worldserver.conf, add "Guild.UndeletableLevel = 4" to this file
Loading Trinity strings...
>> Loaded 1040 trinity strings in 2 ms
Initialize data stores...

Incorrect DataDir value in worldserver.conf or ALL required *.db2 files (188) not found by path: ./dbc/enUS/

Confirmed,

I built the extractors using the latest 6.x revision and can't extract from a freshly downloaded enUS client:

error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale enUS: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale koKR: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale frFR: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale deDE: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale zhCN: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale zhTW: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale esES: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale esMX: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale ruRU: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale ptBR: FILE_NOT_FOUND
error opening casc storage 'D:/Program Files\World of Warcraft 6.2.4\Data' locale itIT: FILE_NOT_FOUND
No locales detected

In Visual Studio 2015 i have still this error:

21>c1xx : error C3859: virtual memory range for PCH exceeded; please recompile with a command line option of '-Zm544' or greater
21>c1xx : fatal error C1076: compiler limit: internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit

Please how reapir this error ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm currently having a issue compiling the latest version of TrinityCore (6.x), i'm getting that LNK 1181 Error, it says that it can't get the ..\game\Release\game.lib, as I see the game isn't compiling because there are many errors on opcode.cpp, however I haven't changed anything, the code is the same as github, I'm using VS 15 Enterprise, latest boost, CMake 3.6.1, here is the log so you can see what's happening

log.txt

I try to complete the source, but it game me like about 43 errors:

like this:

C2672    “OpcodeTable::ValidateAndSetClientOpcode”: 未找到匹配的重载函数    game    G:\wow\624\TrinityCore\src\server\game\Server\Protocol\Opcodes.cpp    256    

C2893    未能使函数模板“void OpcodeTable::ValidateAndSetClientOpcode(OpcodeClient,const char *,SessionStatus,PacketProcessing)”专用化    game    G:\wow\624\TrinityCore\src\server\game\Server\Protocol\Opcodes.cpp    256   

Core:https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/ea162418736318ea7cce4d5c5667142795361740

Tools:

Boost: boost_1_61_0_b1-msvc-14.0-64
MySQL: 5.5.20_x64
OpenSSL: Win64OpenSSL-1_0_2e
CMake :  cmake-3.4.1-win32-x86
MS Visual Studio: 2015 with update 1

Did I miss something important tool or something wrong?

On 2016/8/10 at 10:35 PM, zekklol said:

Hello,

I'm currently having a issue compiling the latest version of TrinityCore (6.x), i'm getting that LNK 1181 Error, it says that it can't get the ..\game\Release\game.lib, as I see the game isn't compiling because there are many errors on opcode.cpp, however I haven't changed anything, the code is the same as github, I'm using VS 15 Enterprise, latest boost, CMake 3.6.1, here is the log so you can see what's happening

log.txt

I have the SAME PROBLE with you.

Have you fix it yet?

Hello guys.My name is Ivan and I was dealing with world of warcraft servers 6 years ago.Now i'm back and what better place to start from the ground if not trinitycore? :)

Anyway.I've looked over the entire forum,maybe I've missed something but I couldn't find any topic related to this problem.I did everything I had to do typed my user/password>trinity/trinity,isntalled everything I am stucked at Starting server from 2 hours.If someone can help me fix this I'd be very glad.

P.S.You can text me if you need more details so we don't spam here if the top exists in the solved section.

Best regards,rothmans92.

Untitled.jpg

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic