Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
My Progress so far:
1. Able to create account
2. Able to login
3. Able to create character and complete quest on startup
4. Able to use GM commands to level up to maximum and learn skills and talent
5. Able to create a DK character and see Wich King and NPC in WLK
6. Able to create a DH character
1. I can't see any NPC(enemy or ally) at outland when I start with my newly created DH
2. My DH won't land once triggered Skill Glide
3. There is some ERROR/WARNING when I start my worldserver.exe, basically there are these types of warnings/errors
`quest_poi` quest id (xxxxx) Idx1 (x) does not exist in `quest_template` Table `gameobject_queststarter` has data gameobject entry (xxxxxx) for quest xxxx, but GO is not GAMEOBJECT_YPE_QUESTGIVER `pool_gameobject` pool id (xxxx) is not in `pool_template`, skipped `game_event_gameobject` contains gameobject (GUID: xxxxx) not found in `gameobject` table. Table npc_spellclick_spells creature: xxxxx references unknown spellid xxxxx. Skipping entry. npc_spellclick_spells: Creature template xxxxx has UNIT_NPC_FLAG_SPELLCLICK but no data in spellclick table! Removing flag Area Trigger (ID: xxx) does not exist in AreaTrigger.dbc. Failed to load dungeon xxxxxx (Id: xxxx), cant find areatrigger for map xxxx Table 'reference_loot_template' Entry xxxxx Item xxxx : equal-chanced grouped entry, but group not defined - skipped
I think problem 1 and 3 should be related?
1. System: Windows11
2. Game Version: 7.3.5/26972
3. SQL Files: TDB_world_735.00_2018_02_19.sql and TDB_hotfixes_735.00_2018_02_19.sql from this link Release TDB 735.00 · TrinityCore/TrinityCore (github.com)
4. Code Version: TrinityCore/TrinityCore at 7.3.5/26972 (github.com)
My Pipeline to setup Server End:
1. run `worldserver.exe` and type 4 yes to create auth, character, hotfixes and world database, and wait for the data import script to end
2. create user when worldserver is ready
3. run `bnetserver.exe`
4. login and play
Thanks in advance!
Just as the topic says.
When I try to log in into client (i use retail since i want to play on the latest version and I wanna stay up to date with the lore) i get this error:
We couldn't verify your account with that information (wow51900314)
I did create account before that and bnetserver.exe and worldserver.exe are running.
I think I did something wrong when setting up the server but i don't know what.
Thanks in advance.
Is there any kind of ways to disable the whole /run script command for players (chat functions)?
Especially I'm looking for a fix solution for this:
/run SendChatMessage("WOW", "WHISPER", nil, "\240\146\140\165\240\146\145\163\240\146\145\169\240\147\139\141\240\147\139\136\240\147\137\161\240\146\140\165\240\146\145\163\240\146\145\169\240\147\139\141\240\147\139\136\240\147\137\161")
This still crash the server, and tested on the latest TrinityCore-master and TrinityCore-3.3.5
I hope someone able to help me out.
I tried this as a solution, but no luck sadly:
PS: No crash log at all on debug mode lol
Where can I download the full client (18.104.22.168750) which is compatible with the Master branch? Its enough to download the full game from battle.net, and I will able to join to the server fresh compilied master branch server?
I have been using TC for a few weeks now and have noticed a few issues. I am using TDB_full_735.00_2018_02_19 and loading the updates from the src folder ( As suggested from the database setup)
1. Cooking window shows 0/0 and will not allow me to update the skills
2. Unable to learn any cooking skills
3. After purchasing the fishing skill, logging out and coming back in. The Skill is removed from my professions and I cannot purchase it again
4. While fishing, the fishing bobber never plays the animation that a fish has landed.
Any suggestions on what could be causing these issue?
I have been digging around in the code looking into possible ways to fix it but am not sure where to start. I have read the documentation about contributing but still, there is a lot there. Also, is there any write up on how the database is setup or an explanation as to how the tables are structured? I would love to start contributing to this project. Seems like a fun/challenging process.