TrinityCore

TrinityCore 4.3.4.15595

petartri

Okay so i have set up the server(4.3.4) as instructed and it works, then i decided to make a custom item (weapon), and i have noticed that there are missing columns in the world.item_template and i have a bunch of unk columns in there, after searching the net for how to fix it, i found nothing, i am missing columns like dmg_min1 dmg_max1 same for 2 dmg columns and dmg_type1 and 2, armor and probably some more

Here is the list of unks:
Unk430_1, Unk430_2, stat_unk1_1, stat_unk2_1, stat_unk 1_2, stat_unk2_2, stat_unk1_3, stat_unk2_3, stat_unk1_4, stat_unk2_4, stat_unk1_5, stat_unk2_5, stat_unk1_6, stat_unk2_6, stat_unk1_7, stat_unk2_7, stat_unk 1_8, stat_unk2_8, stat_unk1_9, stat_unk2_9, stat_unk1_10, stat_unk2_10.

I do not know which ones i am missing.

So, I would really appreciate if someone could help me out, thanks in advance.

• 8 months later...

Hello, I'm here with another query, which I could not find anywhere using Google. Searching, I spent more than 5 hours, but I did not achieve anything.On the sql query that would create a bnet game account that I found, but now I need to still create bnet gameaccount which I entered in the accounts table. I do not know the Council because it's in the account in the username only writes values similar to this 9#1...

My ask is: What can i'm create bnet gameaccount from bnet account with sql query?

Dunno what u really mean but if u want to create a new account, run your server and in console of worldserver write:

.bnetaccount create example@example example

For a sql query i dont know it.

Yes, i'm know that. I must have sql query for web registration.

what about gm command?

TC>.account set gmlevel  [email protected] 3 -1

You change security level of account  [email protected] to 3.

TC> .rbac account grant [email protected] 193 -1
Granted permission 193 (Role: Sec Level Gamemaster) realmId -1 to account 7 ([email protected])

but after logout login or restart server character has no gm level and command in game

When I start my character at level 1, my health is 40, that's okay! But when I'm 80, my health is 30.000, and I prefer to keep the 3.3.5a attributes (or at least more likely), there is some way to do that? I tried Rate.Health at worldserver.conf but nothing changes. Someone can help me to low all of it?

Edited by victorqueiroz

thx Nay, but I must have sql query for create account throught web...some kind of php tool or something like that..how can i do that?

Wouldn't it be just as easy to have your web form pass data to a script that executes the server commands (say, via telnet on port 3443)? Why do you require the method to be SQL? I even made a perl script that I can run on a Mac while TrinityCore runs on a Linux system. All that script needs is the console command to execute. The other settings are set in the script, and perl scripts are regularly used by web pages.

Here's the perl script (edited to remove personal settings):

#!/opt/local/bin/perl

# 1/27 update - quotes around command when calling script are no longer needed

use Net::Telnet;

# adjust these variables for your server
my $host = "<host IP>";
my $username = "<admin username>";
my $password = "<password>";
my $command = "";

if ($#ARGV == -1) {
  print "worldserver command not providedn";
  exit;
}

if ($#ARGV == 0) {
  $command = $ARGV[0];
} else {
  for (my $l=0; $l <= $#ARGV; $l++) {
    $command .= $ARGV[$l];
    if ($l != $#ARGV) {
      $command .= " ";
    }
  }
}

$telnet = new Net::Telnet ( Port=>3443, Prompt=>'/TC>$/' );
$telnet->open($host);
my $stat = $telnet->login($username, $password);
if ($stat == 1) {
  my @results = $telnet->cmd($command);
  print @results if scalar(@results);
} else {
  print "login error for user: $usernamen";
}
$telnet->close;

That should be easily altered to work with a web page, if any alteration is even necessary.

When I start my character at level 1, my health is 40, that's okay! But when I'm 80, my health is 30.000, and I prefer to keep the 3.3.5a attributes (or at least more likely), there is some way to do that? I tried Rate.Health at worldserver.conf but nothing changes. Someone can help me to low all of it?

http://collab.kpsn.org/display/tc/player_levelstats

Maybe that will let you adjust the stats to your liking. You can adjust the stats for every level of every class, but you won't find a global setting to adjust them all. You'll need to tweak the appropriate stat values that you want changed.

Oh, how silly of me to forget that TC no longer cares about doing things the right way.

[11:45:53] <Aokromes> Shauren, it's possible to copy 3.x accounts password into 6.x accounts to avoid the need of reset them?
[11:46:02] <Shauren> no
[11:46:07] <Shauren> its fully impossible
[11:46:10] <Intelz> different hashing
[11:46:40] <Shauren> you HAVE TO do what blizzard did, create a site/whatever to link accounts
[11:47:03] <Intelz> but what you can do is make a login script on website or somewhere else. User logs in, his password is checked agains old account table and then hashed for bnet

Bnet accounts can be created and linked with the old wow accounts.

Vbd5vtN.png

I see the 4.3.4 branch doesn't have all of those capabilities. Only "create", "lock", "set", and "password" seem to be in there. No way to link the accounts ("link" and "unlink" aren't in cs_battlenet_account.cpp for the 4.3.4 branch). An update to the support that wasn't merged into 4.3.4? I know the accounts were linked long before the 5.x or 6.x updates came out, but the 4.3.4 branch can't form that link.