TrinityCore
Munga

Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

@Aokromes if you're refering to the config.wtf file this is already set to:

SET textLocale "enUS"
SET audioLocale "enUS"

I did try adding SET Local "enUS" as well, made no difference so I removed it again.

Are you referring to another locales I'm not aware of?

Edited by gotcha

14 hours ago, gotcha said:

@Aokromes if you're refering to the config.wtf file this is already set to:

SET textLocale "enUS"
SET audioLocale "enUS"

I did try adding SET Local "enUS" as well, made no difference so I removed it again.

Are you referring to another locales I'm not aware of?

change locales running client to something else, return to enus.

Changed to enGB, ran the client original wow-64.exe which said I should run through battlenet due to new update so I ran an old "patched version which I got from somewhere due to new update). The settings where then changed back to enUS as it was before. I still have the same issue though. Should I do a new git clone and compile everything again? Don't think it'll help but I'm out of ideas. I don't see any general log files being done for this specific step. All i get (when running the bat file) is what yo use below, maybe I missunderstanding something else completely.

Trinitycore dbc/db2, maps, vmaps, mmaps extractor
PRESS 1, 2, 3 OR 4 to select your task, or 5 to EXIT.

The vmaps extractor output text below is intended and not an error:
Extracting World\Wmo\Band\Final_Stage.wmo
No such file.
Couldn't open RootWmo!!!
Done!

1 - Extract dbc/db2 and maps
2 - Extract vmaps (needs maps to be extracted before you run this)
3 - Extract mmaps (needs vmaps to be extracted before you run this, may take hou
rs)
4 - Extract all (may take hours)
5 - EXIT

Type 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 then press ENTER:1
TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 (Archived branch) (Win64, Rel
WithDebInfo, Static) (Map & DBC Extractor)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______                       __
/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __
   \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
    \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
     \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
      \/_/\/_/   \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
                                 C O R E  /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org                    \/__/

Error opening casc storage 'D:/wow\World of Warcraft\Data': FILE_NOT_FOUND
No locales detected

Trinitycore dbc/db2, maps, vmaps, mmaps extractor
PRESS 1, 2, 3 OR 4 to select your task, or 5 to EXIT.

The vmaps extractor output text below is intended and not an error:
Extracting World\Wmo\Band\Final_Stage.wmo
No such file.
Couldn't open RootWmo!!!
Done!

1 - Extract dbc/db2 and maps
2 - Extract vmaps (needs maps to be extracted before you run this)
3 - Extract mmaps (needs vmaps to be extracted before you run this, may take hou
rs)
4 - Extract all (may take hours)
5 - EXIT

Type 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 then press ENTER:

i got this error : 
c:\users\pc\desktop\trinitycore_434-4.3.4\src\tools\vmap4_extractor\wmo.cpp:383 in WMOGroup::ConvertToVMAPGroupWmo ASSERTION FAILED:
  MoviEx < nVertices

I have absolutely the same problem as @gotcha
I tried the extractors on the live version(8.0.1) as well and in that case, they determined the locale and actually tried to extract something.
But on ordinary 7.3.5 client, I also get "Error opening casc storage: FILE_NOT_FOUND no locales found"
How to fix it?

UPD: For future users - the whole problem was about .build.info file. In many clients taken from one_peer_to_peer_network this file is cut off due to unknown reasons. This file contains build number, locales and some other information about the current client. Does anybody have this file to share?(7.3.5 version)

Edited by eine_people

Branch!STRING:0|Active!DEC:1|Build Key!HEX:16|CDN Key!HEX:16|Install Key!HEX:16|IM Size!DEC:4|CDN Path!STRING:0|CDN Hosts!STRING:0|CDN Servers!STRING:0|Tags!STRING:0|Armadillo!STRING:0|Last Activated!STRING:0|Version!STRING:0|BGDL Key!HEX:16|Build Complete!DEC:1
eu|1|3b0517b51edbe0b96f6ac5ea7eaaed38|64e6e44eb15ad72b16d58546a6bf38e5|3efa9ac54fa0cf65dd2dccadfa8bc443||tpr/wow|blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net level3.blizzard.com edgecast.blizzard.com|http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net http://level3.blizzard.com https://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net/?fallback%3d1 http://edgecast.blizzard.com|Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? deDE text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? enUS speech?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? enUS text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? esES text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? esMX text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? frFR text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? itIT text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? koKR text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? ptBR text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? ruRU text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? zhCN text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? zhTW text?||2018-07-04T17:46:25Z|7.3.5.26972|e8f3d86ab313c4bdf5cf4f5daea32477|1

.build.info --> http://rgho.st/7RDJBjdYr

from latest release date client 735

.build.info

Edited by Lucian_by
Updating post