Compile or cmake problems

Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will get mingw working -- that is one of the major points of using Cmake .. so that we can support pretty much any compiler out there.

I will help you get it working, just keep posting errors.

We may have to add some compiler specific settings though (look in cmake/compiler/* for examples).

-- Brian

Hi, what i have to do for when i compile i can view the revision typing server info, actually i only see trinitycore revision: 0!!

i compile the core with visual c++ 2008 express edition, generating the solution with cmake. and i download the core from the actually repository (githug.com/trinitycore/trinitycore)

i've installed mysql (last version) complete and openssl (last version)

I've been going over the Windows install instructions on the wiki and slowly transforming it into easier, generalized, step-by-step instructions that will reduce the need to update it as frequently. I came to the Compiling the Extractors section and I noticed the information there is outdated. There are no longer .sln's for anything but the main project. I also noticed that the main project already compiles mapextractor.exe, vmap3assembler.exe, and vmap3extractor.exe in the same folder beside the worldserver/authserver.

My question is, because these map tools appear to be the "final" version based on the commit made in July last year, is it true that there is no longer any need for new users to download or compile these extractors, and can simply use the ones provided in the build\bin\Release folder?

If so, I'll update that section of the wiki to reflect these changes.

The extractors will only be compiled if you have checked the TOOLS inside Cmake when generating your project files, if i'm not mistaken.

This is correct ^^^^

The map/vmap extractors are part of the TOOLS section of CMAKE's config.

I did everything the Wiki has directed me to do, and made sure i downloaded the full MySQL package, and when i compile, i get this.

Please and thank you for any help you can give me. :)

1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

1>  Checking Build System

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/acelite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/acelite/ace/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/mysqllite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/bzip2/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/zlib/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/dep/gsoap/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/genrev/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/server/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/server/game/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/server/collision/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/server/authserver/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Users/Dad/Desktop/Build/sql/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

2>------ Build started: Project: zlib, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

3>------ Build started: Project: ace, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

4>------ Build started: Project: revision.h, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

5>------ Build started: Project: gsoap, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

3>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/dep/acelite/ace/CMakeLists.txt

2>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/dep/zlib/CMakeLists.txt

3>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Dad\Desktop\Build\dep\acelite\ace\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

2>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Dad\Desktop\Build\dep\zlib\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

4>  

4>  

4>  -- WARNING - Missing or outdated git - did you forget to install a recent version?

4>  -- WARNING - Observe that for revision ID/hash to work you need at least version 1.7

4>  -- WARNING - Continuing anyway, but setting the revision-ID and hash to Rev:0 Hash: Archive

6>c:\trinity\src\server\game\calendar\CalendarMgr.h(37): error C2065: 'itemId' : undeclared identifier

6>c:\trinity\src\server\game\calendar\CalendarMgr.h(39): error C2440: 'return' : cannot convert from 'const CalendarInvite *' to 'CalendarInvite *'

6>          Conversion loses qualifiers

6>c:\trinity\src\server\game\calendar\CalendarMgr.h(50): error C2440: 'return' : cannot convert from 'const CalendarEvent *' to 'CalendarEvent *'

6>          Conversion loses qualifiers

6>..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Trinity\src\server\game\Calendar\CalendarMgr.cpp(38): error C3861: 'GetGUID': identifier not found

6>..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Trinity\src\server\game\Calendar\CalendarMgr.cpp(62): error C3861: 'GetGUID': identifier not found

6>..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Trinity\src\server\game\Calendar\CalendarMgr.cpp(64): error C2039: 'event_id' : is not a member of 'CalendarInvite'

6>          c:\trinity\src\server\game\calendar\Calendar.h(62) : see declaration of 'CalendarInvite'

6>..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Trinity\src\server\game\Calendar\CalendarMgr.cpp(66): error C2039: 'event_id' : is not a member of 'CalendarInvite'

6>          c:\trinity\src\server\game\calendar\Calendar.h(62) : see declaration of 'CalendarInvite'

6>..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Trinity\src\server\game\Calendar\CalendarMgr.cpp(74): error C2039: 'event_id' : is not a member of 'CalendarInvite'

13>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\game\Release\game.lib'

15>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

15>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/CMakeLists.txt

15>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Dad\Desktop\Build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

========== Build: 13 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Edited by detour

I did everything the Wiki has directed me to do, and made sure i downloaded the full MySQL package, and when i compile, i get this.

Please and thank you for any help you can give me. :)

14>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\game\Release\game.lib'

15>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

15>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/CMakeLists.txt

15>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Dad\Desktop\Build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

========== Build: 13 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

from this we can see only that 2 projects failed and 1 of them was game project...

... copy errors or full output here

I would like to thank you three for your help. I solved the issue by doing the following;

In GIT install, i switched from "Use Git Bash only" to "Run Git from the Windows Command Prompt"

Changing the Branch from Calendar to Master.

Edited by detour

I was trying to update tirnitycore version, i got some compilations errors:

cmake ../../TrinityCore -DPREFIX=/home/desarrollo

make -j 8

Scanning dependencies of target revision.h

Scanning dependencies of target shared_pch_dephelp

Scanning dependencies of target game_pch_dephelp

Scanning dependencies of target jemalloc

Scanning dependencies of target collision_pch_dephelp

Scanning dependencies of target gsoap

Scanning dependencies of target g3dlib

Scanning dependencies of target authserver_pch_dephelp

[  1%] [  1%] [  1%] [  2%] [  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/extent.c.o

Building CXX object dep/gsoap/CMakeFiles/gsoap.dir/soapC.cpp.o

Building CXX object src/server/collision/CMakeFiles/collision_pch_dephelp.dir/collision_pch_dephelp.cxx.o

Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared_pch_dephelp.dir/shared_pch_dephelp.cxx.o

[  2%] [  2%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/AABox.cpp.o

Building CXX object src/server/game/CMakeFiles/game_pch_dephelp.dir/game_pch_dephelp.cxx.o

Building CXX object src/server/authserver/CMakeFiles/authserver_pch_dephelp.dir/authserver_pch_dephelp.cxx.o

[  2%] Built target revision.h

[  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/huge.c.o

[  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/chunk_dss.c.o

[  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/mutex.c.o

[  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/ckh.c.o

[  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/chunk_mmap.c.o

Linking CXX static library libcollision_pch_dephelp.a

[  2%] Building CXX object dep/gsoap/CMakeFiles/gsoap.dir/stdsoap2.cpp.o

[  2%] Built target collision_pch_dephelp

[  2%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Any.cpp.o

[  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/chunk_swap.c.o

Linking CXX static library libshared_pch_dephelp.a

[  2%] Building CXX object dep/gsoap/CMakeFiles/gsoap.dir/soapServer.cpp.o

[  2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/base.c.o

[  2%] Built target shared_pch_dephelp

[  2%] [  3%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/BinaryFormat.cpp.o

Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/stats.c.o

Scanning dependencies of target scripts_pch_dephelp

Linking CXX static library libauthserver_pch_dephelp.a

[  4%] Scanning dependencies of target worldserver_pch_dephelp

Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/BinaryInput.cpp.o

[  4%] Built target authserver_pch_dephelp

Scanning dependencies of target pch_Generate_shared

[  4%] Generating sharedPCH.h

[  4%] [  5%] [  5%] Building CXX object src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver_pch_dephelp.dir/worldserver_pch_dephelp.cxx.o

Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/ctl.c.o

[  5%] Generating sharedPCH.h.gch/shared_Release.gch

Building CXX object src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts_pch_dephelp.dir/scripts_pch_dephelp.cxx.o

[  5%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/arena.c.o

Linking CXX static library libworldserver_pch_dephelp.a

[  5%] Built target worldserver_pch_dephelp

[  5%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/BinaryOutput.cpp.o

[  5%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/jemalloc.c.o

[  5%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Box.cpp.o

[  5%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/chunk.c.o

In file included from /home/desarrollo/TrinityCore/src/server/scripts/PrecompiledHeaders/ScriptPCH.h:8,

from /home/desarrollo/TrinityCore/build/src/server/scripts/scripts_pch_dephelp.cxx:1:

/home/desarrollo/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptMgr.h: In static member function 'static void ScriptMgr::ScriptRegistry<TScript>::AddScript(TScript*)':

/home/desarrollo/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptMgr.h:1010: error: 'sObjectMgr' was not declared in this scope

[  5%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/tcache.c.o

[  5%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/prof.c.o

[  5%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/rtree.c.o

Linking CXX static library libgame_pch_dephelp.a

[  5%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/hash.c.o

[  5%] Built target pch_Generate_shared

[  5%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Capsule.cpp.o

[  6%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/mb.c.o

Linking C static library libjemalloc.a

Scanning dependencies of target pch_Generate_collision

[  6%] Generating collisionPCH.h

[  6%] Generating collisionPCH.h.gch/collision_Release.gch

[  6%] Built target game_pch_dephelp

[  6%] [  6%] Built target jemalloc

Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/CollisionDetection.cpp.o

[  6%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/CoordinateFrame.cpp.o

Scanning dependencies of target pch_Generate_worldserver

[  6%] Generating worldPCH.h

[  6%] Scanning dependencies of target pch_Generate_authserver

Generating worldPCH.h.gch/worldserver_Release.gch

[  6%] Generating authPCH.h

[  6%] Generating authPCH.h.gch/authserver_Release.gch

[  6%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Crypto.cpp.o

[  6%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Cylinder.cpp.o

[  6%] Built target pch_Generate_collision

[  7%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/debugAssert.cpp.o

Scanning dependencies of target shared

Scanning dependencies of target pch_Generate_game

[  7%] Generating gamePCH.h

[  7%] Generating gamePCH.h.gch/game_Release.gch

make[2]: *** [src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts_pch_dephelp.dir/scripts_pch_dephelp.cxx.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** [src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts_pch_dephelp.dir/all] Error 2

make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

[  7%] [  7%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/FileSystem.cpp.o

Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/fileutils.cpp.o

[  7%] Built target pch_Generate_worldserver

[  7%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/format.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Configuration/Config.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/g3dfnmatch.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/g3dmath.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Line.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/SHA1.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/Authentication/AuthCrypt.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/LineSegment.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/HMACSHA1.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Log.cpp.o

[  8%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/BigNumber.cpp.o

[  9%] [  9%] Built target pch_Generate_authserver

[  9%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Matrix3.cpp.o

Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/ARC4.cpp.o

[  9%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/MySQLConnection.cpp.o

[  9%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Matrix4.cpp.o

[  9%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/DatabaseWorker.cpp.o

[  9%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/MemoryManager.cpp.o

[  9%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/PhysicsFrame.cpp.o

Linking CXX static library libgsoap.a

[  9%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/QueryHolder.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/Transaction.cpp.o

[ 10%] Built target gsoap

[ 10%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Plane.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/prompt.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/Field.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/Implementation/CharacterDatabase.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/Implementation/LoginDatabase.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Quat.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Random.cpp.o

[ 10%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/Implementation/WorldDatabase.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Ray.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/ReferenceCount.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/QueryResult.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/RegistryUtil.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Sphere.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/stringutils.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/SQLStorage.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/AdhocStatement.cpp.o

[ 11%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/System.cpp.o

[ 12%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Database/PreparedStatement.cpp.o

[ 12%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/TextInput.cpp.o

[ 12%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/TextOutput.cpp.o

[ 12%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Triangle.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/uint128.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Vector2.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/UprightFrame.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/DataStores/DBCFileLoader.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Logging/Log.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Vector3.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Threading/Threading.cpp.o

[ 13%] [ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Threading/DelayExecutor.cpp.o

Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Vector4.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Utilities/EventProcessor.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Utilities/Util.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Utilities/ServiceWin32.cpp.o

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Common.cpp.o

[ 13%] Built target pch_Generate_game

Linking CXX static library libshared.a

Linking CXX static library libg3dlib.a

[ 13%] [ 13%] Built target shared

Built target g3dlib

make: *** [all] Error 2

Just using normal libraries i didnt have any problem compiling before.

Thank you very much for help

PD: Also make a ticket on bug tracker but it says about runtime errors and any about compilations errors, i'm not sure if is about me or about trinity. Thanks and I'm sorry if wrong section.

Edited by academo

Hey guys, i recently posted about cmake but now im haveing a new problem. After compileing the core and such I can't run the server at all. Both server programs state that there non win32 programs and crash instantly. Also while recompileing to fix this error my computer just crashes out of no where. I have never had this happen before and wondering if anyone else has had this problem other then me. If so how do I fix this? Cmake makes the compile files just fine and it compiles but does give off errors. I hope someone can help me =/.

::EDIT::

Heres a list of errors thats going on after compile

1>------ Build started: Project: revision.h, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\genrev\revision.h.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"

1>revision.h - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

2>------ Build started: Project: authserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

3>------ Build started: Project: worldserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

2>Linking...

3>Linking...

2>   Creating library C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\authserver\Release\authserver.lib and object C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\authserver\Release\authserver.exp

2>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\authserver\Release\authserver.lib'

2>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\authserver\authserver.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"

2>authserver - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

3>   Creating library C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\worldserver\Release\worldserver.lib and object C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\worldserver\Release\worldserver.exp

3>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\worldserver\Release\worldserver.lib'

3>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\worldserver\worldserver.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"

3>worldserver - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

4>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

4>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 

========== Build: 1 succeeded, 2 failed, 16 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

Edited by Mellic

Received a failure while compiling.

18>  WheatyExceptionReport.cpp

18>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\dep\mysqllite\Release\libmysql.lib'

19>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

19>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/CMakeLists.txt

19>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

========== Build: 13 succeeded, 6 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I noticed another post about installing MySQL using the "Complete" option, and this didn't fix it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic