Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I've followed a few threads here about map extraction, and am still having issues. Originally, I was having the issue described here.
After following the advice given in that thread (creating characters of both BC races and running around for a bit), I am no longer getting that error, however now I get the following error while trying to extract maps:
`Error loading World\Maps\Expansion01\Expansion01_42_6.adt`
This repeats for every line in Expansion01, and then the extractor crashes.
I'm not sure where else to go from here.
Thanks for your help
Edit: I've created an 85 on an i85 server and flown all around Outland now, same issue.
I recently found the Trinity Cataclsym Preservation Project and thought I will try it out.
I am already running 3.3.5a and Master - both server run great
Pulled 4.3.4 down using Git and built it same way as others:
boost_1_73_0 cmake 3.17.2 Mysql 5.7.30 VS Community 2019 Built fine - no issue. Used 'Extractor.bat' to run all the map extractors - worked great!
Noticed there was extra file 'connection_patcher.exe`, ran that - worked great! Now have "wow_patched" and use this to launch client
MySQL runs in standalone mode, -initialize, added base sql files, imported, auth and character sql files
Configured both the .conf files and passwords, IPs etc are all in place.
Note: When loading the exe and built conf file, bnetserver complain about these items missing, so I add them:
Updates.AutoSetup = 1 Updates.EnableDatabases = 0 LoginDatabase.SynchThreads = 1 Load up Mysql - loads fine
Load up bnetserver and appears to load ok - last few lines look like this:
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
DatabasePool 'auth' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
Started auth database connection pool.
Listening on connections from worldservers on port 1118...
Load up worldserver and it adds the FULL world and hotfixes, then applied all updates (confirmed archived in SQL) - last few lines look like this:
Calculate next monthly quest reset time...
Calculate random battleground reset time...
Calculate guild limitation(s) reset time...
Calculate next currency reset time...
World initialized in 0 minutes 13 seconds
TrinityCore rev. d0c7bbab40bc 2020-05-06 00:01:21 +0200 (master branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon) ready...
There are no db errors in logs.
Config.wtf contain portal, realmlist as remote server and patchlist as localhost.
When I try to connecting using "[email protected]" and password I get immediately disconnected.
What I did noticed different is that the bnetserver doesnt add "Added realm "Battle for Azeroth" at 192.168.10.213:8085." (From my Master log)
3.3.5a also have this line as last line in authserver - but 4.3.4 is not giving me this one.
Realmlist table is accurate with right information.
Anyone know why bnetserver is not starting me realm?
I just updated from the latest Git
Trinity Core REV. ac6baa547376 + 2020-02-21 3.3.5 Branch.
I'm getting this error after crash.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: worldserver.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5e50a462
Fault Module Name: StackHash_f12f
Fault Module Version: 6.3.9600.19629
Fault Module Timestamp: 5e2fdc0d
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: PCH_9E_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000090D0A
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f12f
Additional Information 2: f12f0934d3e965f73c68e60f20f2cd40
Additional Information 3: 7595
Additional Information 4: 7595e4d8d703db9dcd3d2f6ea540e357
the exception code says its a Heap error, I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.
Just finished download & compile fresh trinitycore 4.3.4 From : https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434/tree/4.3.4
Creating World database from : https://github.com/TrinityCoreLegacy/TrinityCore/releases
Downloading the lasted one & create new database named World
Navigate to my repo applying sql/updates/world/4.3.4
Trying to apply all updates but an error occurred while applying updates
And if i don't apply all updates the world is totally bugged and items/creature are missing.
The chat channel Lookup for group is not available when a player isn't in a city. I tried to modify the worldserver.conf file with:
# Description: Restrict LookupForGroup channel to characters registered in the LFG tool.
# Default: 1 - (Enabled, Allow join to channel only if registered in LFG)
# 0 - (Disabled, Allow join to channel in any time)
Channel.RestrictedLfg = 0
I restarted the server but it didn't help.