TrinityCore
Apple

"unknown column" "missing table" "duplicate column" error / sql problems / SQLDriverLogFile < answer on 1st post of 1st page

Hi,

I am new to Trinity Core and I am trying to build my first server...

I've been following the tutorials, but it seems that I am stuck in the database part. I've created the 3.3.5a branch as instructed here: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/3.3.5/sql/create/create_mysql.sql and I've ran the worldserver.exe. Unfortunately it is giving me the error below:

Using configuration file C:/Desenvolvimento/Trinity/Install/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2j  26 Sep 2016 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2j  26 Sep 2016)
Using Boost version: 1.62.0
Database Auth is empty, auto populating it...
>> Applying '../TrinityCore/sql/base/auth_database.sql'...
Applying of file '../TrinityCore/sql/base/auth_database.sql' to database 'auth' failed! If you are a user, please pull the latest revision from the repository. Also make sure you have not applied any of the databases with your sql client. You cannot use auto-update system and import sql files from TrinityCore repository with your sql client. If you are a developer, please fix your sql query.
Could not populate the Login database, see log for details.

I've checked my user (trinity) and I am able to connect to the database and create tables and schemas with it. I have also configured my source folder as: SourceDirectory  = "../TrinityCore", so the path to the auth_database.sql file is valid. Can anyone help me?

Note: I am using Windows 10 with Visual Studio 2015 Community and MySQL 5.6.35. I've built all for a x32 archtecture.

Edited by Komyg

Hi,

In the end I found out what the error was... I had misconfigured the mysql executable on the server config file.

This is what I had:

MySQLExecutable = "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin"

And this is what I should have:

MySQLExecutable = "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysql.exe"

As you can see, I forgot to add the "mysql.exe" at the end of the config string. I assumed that only the path was needed on this case, but I guess I didn't read the example with a lot of attention:

#
#    MySQLExecutable
#        Description: The path to your mysql cli binary.
#                     If the path is left empty, built-in path from cmake is used.
#        Example:     "C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.6/bin/mysql.exe"
#                     "mysql.exe"
#                     "/usr/bin/mysql"
#        Default:     ""

Anyway, everything is working now! :-)

Glad you got this fixed but this should work outside of the box without any configuration or changing MySQLExecutable. CMake can find the mysql.exe for you:

TkBgAJX.png

Hello all, so I've been using the precompiled binaries in an attempt to get my work 3.3.5a server up and running but I've hit a roadblock. I believe I have followed all instructions correctly but something appears to be off.

I started the worldserver and building the World DB went off without any issues. It correctly picked up the "Full" DB and then patched from there. Where I have issues is when it moves onto Character DB.

I did import sql/base/character_database.sql, when I launch I get the following error. (See file attached)

DBErrors.log

Hi, actually I had to change these instructions since I was using a x86 MySQL... So instead of using Program Files I changed it to Program Files (x86). I guess that this is where the mistake happened.

What Nay meant is that you should have left the path empty because it uses the correct path for your machine then.

--- Canned message start --- It appears the issue in the original post was solved, so this thread shall be closed. Should you encounter any other difficulties, please open a new thread. --- Canned message end ---

Reached the 4'th part of the guide. Moved my TDB_full_world file from the 7z archive into the D:\Build\bin\Release and then ran worldserver.exe and ran into this error:Problem1.png

Here's my folder:

Problem2.png

Edited by Bradwin

8 hours ago, Bradwin said:

How do I do that?

If you are using HeidiSQL (which im assuming, because of Windows screenshot), you can use the command macro window to redo your database. Take this opportunity to learn mysql commands ;)

Aokromes is basically saying that you need to redo your world database.

Hello everybody,

Yesterday, I installed trinitycore 3.3.5 to my Linux PC and I also compiled it without errors.

But, when I try to start worldserver, it says:

"ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 3: Unknown column 'ProcFlags' in 'field list'

Applying of file '/home/wowuser/TrinityCore/sql/updates/world/3.3.5/2016_10_17_03_world_335.sql' to database 'world' failed! If you are a user, please pull the latest revision from the repository. Also make sure you have not applied any of the databases with your sql client. You cannot use auto-update system and import sql files from TrinityCore repository with your sql client. If you are a developer, please fix your sql query."

P.s: I have the latest version of the repo, I merged auth and world DB' s with those commands: "mysql -u root -p'hereComesMyPassword' auth < TDB_auth....", "mysql -u root -p'hereComesMyPassword' world < TDB_worldserver...."

Thx for help

Ahmet

Server.log

TrinityCore rev. 12a7c38acac8+ 2016-03-04 12:11:02 +0100 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______                       __
/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __
   \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
    \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
     \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
      \/_/\/_/   \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
                                 C O R E  /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org                    \/__/

Using configuration file worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2k  26 Jan 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2k  26 Jan 2017)
Using Boost version: 1.60.0
Database Character is empty, auto populating it...
>> Applying 'C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/New folder/TrinityCore/sql/base/characters_database.sql'...
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

>> Done!
Updating Character database...
>> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 2 new and 17 archived updates.
Could not prepare statements of the Character database, see log for details.

DBErrors.log

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 19, sql: "SELECT c.guid, c.name, c.race, c.class, c.gender, c.playerBytes, c.playerBytes2, c.level, c.zone, c.map, c.position_x, c.position_y, c.position_z, gm.guildid, c.playerFlags, c.at_login, cp.entry, cp.modelid, cp.level, c.equipmentCache, cb.guid FROM characters AS c LEFT JOIN character_pet AS cp ON c.guid = cp.owner AND cp.slot = ? LEFT JOIN guild_member AS gm ON c.guid = gm.guid LEFT JOIN character_banned AS cb ON c.guid = cb.guid AND cb.active = 1 WHERE c.account = ? AND c.deleteInfos_Name IS NULL ORDER BY c.guid"
Unknown column 'c.playerBytes' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 20, sql: "SELECT c.guid, c.name, c.race, c.class, c.gender, c.playerBytes, c.playerBytes2, c.level, c.zone, c.map, c.position_x, c.position_y, c.position_z, gm.guildid, c.playerFlags, c.at_login, cp.entry, cp.modelid, cp.level, c.equipmentCache, cb.guid, cd.genitive FROM characters AS c LEFT JOIN character_pet AS cp ON c.guid = cp.owner AND cp.slot = ? LEFT JOIN character_declinedname AS cd ON c.guid = cd.guid LEFT JOIN guild_member AS gm ON c.guid = gm.guid LEFT JOIN character_banned AS cb ON c.guid = cb.guid AND cb.active = 1 WHERE c.account = ?  AND c.deleteInfos_Name IS NULL ORDER BY c.guid"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 32, sql: "SELECT guid, account, name, race, class, gender, level, xp, money, playerBytes, playerBytes2, playerFlags, position_x, position_y, position_z, map, orientation, taximask, cinematic, totaltime, leveltime, rest_bonus, logout_time, is_logout_resting, resettalents_cost, resettalents_time, trans_x, trans_y, trans_z, trans_o, transguid, extra_flags, stable_slots, at_login, zone, online, death_expire_time, taxi_path, instance_mode_mask, arenaPoints, totalHonorPoints, todayHonorPoints, yesterdayHonorPoints, totalKills, todayKills, yesterdayKills, chosenTitle, knownCurrencies, watchedFaction, drunk, health, power1, power2, power3, power4, power5, power6, power7, instance_id, talentGroupsCount, activeTalentGroup, exploredZones, equipmentCache, ammoId, knownTitles, actionBars, grantableLevels FROM characters WHERE guid = ?"
Unknown column 'playerBytes' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 240, sql: "INSERT INTO characters (guid, account, name, race, class, gender, level, xp, money, playerBytes, playerBytes2, playerFlags, map, instance_id, instance_mode_mask, position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation, trans_x, trans_y, trans_z, trans_o, transguid, taximask, cinematic, totaltime, leveltime, rest_bonus, logout_time, is_logout_resting, resettalents_cost, resettalents_time, extra_flags, stable_slots, at_login, zone, death_expire_time, taxi_path, arenaPoints, totalHonorPoints, todayHonorPoints, yesterdayHonorPoints, totalKills, todayKills, yesterdayKills, chosenTitle, knownCurrencies, watchedFaction, drunk, health, power1, power2, power3, power4, power5, power6, power7, latency, talentGroupsCount, activeTalentGroup, exploredZones, equipmentCache, ammoId, knownTitles, actionBars, grantableLevels) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 241, sql: "UPDATE characters SET name=?,race=?,class=?,gender=?,level=?,xp=?,money=?,playerBytes=?,playerBytes2=?,playerFlags=?,map=?,instance_id=?,instance_mode_mask=?,position_x=?,position_y=?,position_z=?,orientation=?,trans_x=?,trans_y=?,trans_z=?,trans_o=?,transguid=?,taximask=?,cinematic=?,totaltime=?,leveltime=?,rest_bonus=?,logout_time=?,is_logout_resting=?,resettalents_cost=?,resettalents_time=?,extra_flags=?,stable_slots=?,at_login=?,zone=?,death_expire_time=?,taxi_path=?,arenaPoints=?,totalHonorPoints=?,todayHonorPoints=?,yesterdayHonorPoints=?,totalKills=?,todayKills=?,yesterdayKills=?,chosenTitle=?,knownCurrencies=?,watchedFaction=?,drunk=?,health=?,power1=?,power2=?,power3=?,power4=?,power5=?,power6=?,power7=?,latency=?,talentGroupsCount=?,activeTalentGroup=?,exploredZones=?,equipmentCache=?,ammoId=?,knownTitles=?,actionBars=?,grantableLevels=?,online=? WHERE guid=?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 281, sql: "UPDATE characters SET gender = ?, playerBytes = ?, playerBytes2 = ? WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 19, sql: "SELECT c.guid, c.name, c.race, c.class, c.gender, c.playerBytes, c.playerBytes2, c.level, c.zone, c.map, c.position_x, c.position_y, c.position_z, gm.guildid, c.playerFlags, c.at_login, cp.entry, cp.modelid, cp.level, c.equipmentCache, cb.guid FROM characters AS c LEFT JOIN character_pet AS cp ON c.guid = cp.owner AND cp.slot = ? LEFT JOIN guild_member AS gm ON c.guid = gm.guid LEFT JOIN character_banned AS cb ON c.guid = cb.guid AND cb.active = 1 WHERE c.account = ? AND c.deleteInfos_Name IS NULL ORDER BY c.guid"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 20, sql: "SELECT c.guid, c.name, c.race, c.class, c.gender, c.playerBytes, c.playerBytes2, c.level, c.zone, c.map, c.position_x, c.position_y, c.position_z, gm.guildid, c.playerFlags, c.at_login, cp.entry, cp.modelid, cp.level, c.equipmentCache, cb.guid, cd.genitive FROM characters AS c LEFT JOIN character_pet AS cp ON c.guid = cp.owner AND cp.slot = ? LEFT JOIN character_declinedname AS cd ON c.guid = cd.guid LEFT JOIN guild_member AS gm ON c.guid = gm.guid LEFT JOIN character_banned AS cb ON c.guid = cb.guid AND cb.active = 1 WHERE c.account = ?  AND c.deleteInfos_Name IS NULL ORDER BY c.guid"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 32, sql: "SELECT guid, account, name, race, class, gender, level, xp, money, playerBytes, playerBytes2, playerFlags, position_x, position_y, position_z, map, orientation, taximask, cinematic, totaltime, leveltime, rest_bonus, logout_time, is_logout_resting, resettalents_cost, resettalents_time, trans_x, trans_y, trans_z, trans_o, transguid, extra_flags, stable_slots, at_login, zone, online, death_expire_time, taxi_path, instance_mode_mask, arenaPoints, totalHonorPoints, todayHonorPoints, yesterdayHonorPoints, totalKills, todayKills, yesterdayKills, chosenTitle, knownCurrencies, watchedFaction, drunk, health, power1, power2, power3, power4, power5, power6, power7, instance_id, talentGroupsCount, activeTalentGroup, exploredZones, equipmentCache, ammoId, knownTitles, actionBars, grantableLevels FROM characters WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 240, sql: "INSERT INTO characters (guid, account, name, race, class, gender, level, xp, money, playerBytes, playerBytes2, playerFlags, map, instance_id, instance_mode_mask, position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation, trans_x, trans_y, trans_z, trans_o, transguid, taximask, cinematic, totaltime, leveltime, rest_bonus, logout_time, is_logout_resting, resettalents_cost, resettalents_time, extra_flags, stable_slots, at_login, zone, death_expire_time, taxi_path, arenaPoints, totalHonorPoints, todayHonorPoints, yesterdayHonorPoints, totalKills, todayKills, yesterdayKills, chosenTitle, knownCurrencies, watchedFaction, drunk, health, power1, power2, power3, power4, power5, power6, power7, latency, talentGroupsCount, activeTalentGroup, exploredZones, equipmentCache, ammoId, knownTitles, actionBars, grantableLevels) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 241, sql: "UPDATE characters SET name=?,race=?,class=?,gender=?,level=?,xp=?,money=?,playerBytes=?,playerBytes2=?,playerFlags=?,map=?,instance_id=?,instance_mode_mask=?,position_x=?,position_y=?,position_z=?,orientation=?,trans_x=?,trans_y=?,trans_z=?,trans_o=?,transguid=?,taximask=?,cinematic=?,totaltime=?,leveltime=?,rest_bonus=?,logout_time=?,is_logout_resting=?,resettalents_cost=?,resettalents_time=?,extra_flags=?,stable_slots=?,at_login=?,zone=?,death_expire_time=?,taxi_path=?,arenaPoints=?,totalHonorPoints=?,todayHonorPoints=?,yesterdayHonorPoints=?,totalKills=?,todayKills=?,yesterdayKills=?,chosenTitle=?,knownCurrencies=?,watchedFaction=?,drunk=?,health=?,power1=?,power2=?,power3=?,power4=?,power5=?,power6=?,power7=?,latency=?,talentGroupsCount=?,activeTalentGroup=?,exploredZones=?,equipmentCache=?,ammoId=?,knownTitles=?,actionBars=?,grantableLevels=?,online=? WHERE guid=?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 281, sql: "UPDATE characters SET gender = ?, playerBytes = ?, playerBytes2 = ? WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 170, sql: "INSERT INTO character_aura (guid, casterGuid, itemGuid, spell, effectMask, recalculateMask, stackCount, amount0, amount1, amount2, base_amount0, base_amount1, base_amount2, maxDuration, remainTime, remainCharges) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
Unknown column 'itemGuid' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 170, sql: "INSERT INTO character_aura (guid, casterGuid, itemGuid, spell, effectMask, recalculateMask, stackCount, amount0, amount1, amount2, base_amount0, base_amount1, base_amount2, maxDuration, remainTime, remainCharges) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"

2 hours ago, vemigod said:

That is a very very old characters database. That column was replaced a year ago. Read the instructions closely on adding a new characters database.

• Upvote 1

Hey all.

I've been running 3.3.5a fpr a while (about a year) when I decided to pull the latest commit and update everything.

Everything appeared to go without problem until I started worldserver. It has taken care of applying all the database patches in the past, but this time it appears not to have.

I see:

Updating Auth database...
>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 4 new and 14 archived updates.
Updating World database...
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 439 new and 1800 archived updates.

There are errors for 'playerBytes' and 'playerBytes2' for auth. I have skin, face, hairStyle, facialStyle, bankSlots and restState currently, but it looks like playerBytes and playerBytes2 consolidates those?

However, in my sql/updates/characters/3.3.5 dir I only see:

[email protected]:~/TrinityCore/sql/updates/characters/3.3.5$ ls -l

total 1

-rw-r--r-- 1 trinity gaming  41 Feb 24 22:47 2016_10_16_00_characters.sql

-rw-r--r-- 1 trinity gaming 105 Feb 24 22:47 2016_10_30_00_characters.sql

and those don't have any changes to add playerBytes and playerBytes2

I backed up characters and added those 2 tables using the template from the wiki, and those errors go away, but of course, more come after, including itemGuid in characters and world.game_graveyard_zone.
this last one isn't on the wiki at all.

[email protected]:~/bin$ ./worldserver 

TrinityCore rev. d0e4f281a353 2016-01-26 20:58:09 +0100 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, Release) (worldserver-daemon)

<Ctrl-C> to stop.

/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__

\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __

\ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \

C O R E  /\___/

http://TrinityCore.org                   \/__/

Using configuration file /usr/local/trinity/etc/worldserver.conf.

Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1k 8 Jan 2015 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016)

Using Boost version: 1.55.0

>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 4 new and 14 archived updates.

Updating World database...

>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 439 new and 1800 archived updates.

Realm running as realm ID 1

Using World DB: TDB 335.62

Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.

Using DataDir ../data/

WORLD: MMap data directory is: ../data/mmaps

VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1

VMap data directory is: ../data/vmaps

Loading Trinity strings...

>> Loaded 1047 trinity strings in 20 ms

Initialize data stores...

>> Initialized 109 data stores in 927 ms

Using enUS DBC Locale as default. All available DBC locales: enUS 

Loading SpellInfo store...

>> Loaded SpellInfo store in 37 ms

Loading SpellInfo corrections...

>> Loaded SpellInfo corrections in 6 ms

Loading SkillLineAbilityMultiMap Data...

>> Loaded 10219 SkillLineAbility MultiMap Data in 1 ms

Loading SpellInfo custom attributes...

>> Loaded 214 spell custom attributes from DB in 1 ms

>> Loaded SpellInfo custom attributes in 14 ms

Loading GameObject models...

Loading Script Names...

>> Loaded 2848 ScriptNames in 1309 ms

Loading Instance Template...

>> Loaded 84 instance templates in 1 ms

Loading instances...

>> Loaded instances in 793 ms

Loading Broadcast texts...

>> Loaded 73039 broadcast texts in 284 ms

>> Loaded 73039 broadcast text locales in 769 ms

Loading Localization strings...

>> Loaded 27246 creature locale strings in 241 ms

>> Loaded 19670 gameobject_template_locale strings in 200 ms

>> Loaded 38112 Item locale strings in 237 ms

>> Loaded 2481 Item set name locale strings in 19 ms

>> Loaded 9464 Quest locale strings in 412 ms

>> Loaded 1946 PageText locale strings in 23 ms

>> Loaded 453 points_of_interest locale strings in 1 ms

>> Localization strings loaded in 1134 ms

Loading Account Roles and Permissions...

>> Loaded 646 permission definitions, 629 linked permissions and 4 default permissions in 1 ms

Loading Page Texts...

>> Loaded 1950 page texts in 73 ms

Loading Game Object Templates...

[1054] Unknown column 'faction' in 'field list'

Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders.

Aborted

What's my best course of action at this point? I'd really hate to lose all my characters if possible.

Thanks.

Okay I think I know what I did. I pulled from the repo on feb24, but my binaries are all dates jan 2016, so I pulled in all the newest db updates but still using the old binaries. I guess that'd do it. :/

Evidently running the old binaries with the updated SQL updates caused a mess....

[email protected]:~/bin$ ./worldserver 

TrinityCore rev. de4043097e31 2017-03-26 01:37:49 +0100 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, Release, Static) (worldserver-daemon)

<Ctrl-C> to stop.

/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__

\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __

\ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \

C O R E  /\___/

http://TrinityCore.org                   \/__/

Using configuration file /usr/local/trinity/etc/worldserver.conf.

Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016)

Using Boost version: 1.55.0

Missing name MySQLExecutable in config file /usr/local/trinity/etc/worldserver.conf, add "MySQLExecutable = " to this file

Missing name SourceDirectory in config file /usr/local/trinity/etc/worldserver.conf, add "SourceDirectory = " to this file

>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 5 new and 14 archived updates.

Missing name MySQLExecutable in config file /usr/local/trinity/etc/worldserver.conf, add "MySQLExecutable = " to this file

Missing name SourceDirectory in config file /usr/local/trinity/etc/worldserver.conf, add "SourceDirectory = " to this file

>> It seems like the update "2016_10_16_00_characters.sql" '0ACDD35' was renamed, but the old file is still there! Treating it as a new file! (It is probably an unmodified copy of the file "2015_11_07_00_characters.sql")

>> Applying update "2016_10_30_00_characters.sql" '7E2D5B2'...

ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 1: Unknown column 'itemGuid' in 'where clause'

Applying of file '/usr/local/trinity/TrinityCore/sql/updates/characters/3.3.5/2016_10_30_00_characters.sql' to database 'characters' failed! If you are a user, please pull the latest revision from the repository. Also make sure you have not applied any of the databases with your sql client. You cannot use auto-update system and import sql files from TrinityCore repository with your sql client. If you are a developer, please fix your sql query.

Could not update the Character database, see log for details.

Okay, so what happens if I *did* apply some of the database updates? Do I need to find the particular ones and revert them?

Hi.

I compiled source from TDB720.00 tag, downloaded WoW by official app (build 23937, so slightly higher than gamebuild in Trinity release auth.realmlist, which is 23911), extracted dbc, maps, vmaps, mmaps and gt. Then I run create_mysql.sql as a root, downloaded TDB_full_720.00_2017_04_18.7z and run worldserver. It populated databases and everything, but then it gave me 99724-lined DBErrors.log.

Earlier in the year I tried to run WoW 6.2.4 server with dbc files downloaded from somewhere on the internet and had the same issue. Actually I have tried several Trinity Core builds on master branch.

When I build a server with 3.3.5 branch it initializes without errors.

What am I doing wrong?

Logs:

Server.log

First 5k lines from DBErrors.log

Edited by cubex1