CFGhost

Stuck at connected / infinite loop / login issues / battle.net

If client and srv on the same machine

then 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1

if client and srv on other/different computers

then (addr in the same network as the server) 127.0.0.1

as example -- 192.168.1.5 127.0.0.1

in database table 'realm' & config files *.conf

also port forwarding ( srv in VirtualMashines or subnetworks, network boundaries)

Буфер обмена01.jpg

On 3/17/2020 at 1:47 PM, bnblood said:

Fantastic work!

Not sure what is going on - I tried just about everything I could think of.  Client does not indicate Trinity - ever.  Using 8.3.0.33528 - (with 8.2.0 it did indicate trinity, but never able to log in - endless loop).

Client matches core.  Compiling went great.  DB up to date and matches client / core.  Great instructions!  LAN - client and server on same machine - (Win10).  Firewall off.  
Not internet connected - don't ever plan to be.  Get message BLZ...1016 disconnected.

--------------------------------
MySQL - two mirror users / db (tried also with just one root user)

Realmlist auth table:
a.) Local Instance MySQL31, user: root, pass: *****, localhost:3306
'1', 'Trinity', '127.0.0.1', '127.0.0.1', '255.255.255.0', '3306', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '33528', '1', '1'

b.) Trinity, User: trinity, pass: trinity, 127.0.0.1:3306 

'1', 'Trinity', '127.0.0.1', '127.0.0.1', '255.255.255.0', '3306', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '33528', '1', '1'

also tried for both in the auth table: 
'1', 'Trinity', '127.0.0.1', '127.0.0.1', '255.255.255.0', '8085', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '33528', '1', '1'

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Client config.wtf:
SET portal "127.0.0.1"
SET realmList "127.0.0.1"

------------------------------------------------------
BNetServer:
LoginREST.Port = 8081
LoginREST.ExternalAddress=127.0.0.1
LoginREST.LocalAddress=127.0.0.1
LoginREST.TicketDuration=3600

MySQL 
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;auth"

(crashed when I tried 8081 or 8085)

It looks like it's working:
Using configuration file C:/Trinity/Build/bin/RelWithDebInfo/bnetserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019)
Using Boost version: 1.66.0
Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
Opening DatabasePool 'auth'. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.
MySQL client library: 5.6.47
MySQL server ver: 5.6.47-log
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
MySQL client library: 5.6.47
MySQL server ver: 5.6.47-log
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
DatabasePool 'auth' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
Started auth database connection pool.
Loading IP Location Database...
Login service bound to http://0.0.0.0:8081
Added realm "Trinity" at 127.0.0.1:8085.

------------------------------------------------------------------
WorldServer: (I have tried all combinations of this with all of the root\admin and all the port numbers - doing this does crash it completely.)

This works:

LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;auth"
WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;world"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;characters"
HotfixDatabaseInfo    = "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;hotfixes"

WorldServerPort = 8085

InstanceServerPort = 8086

BindIP = "0.0.0.0"

World initialized in 2 minutes 21 seconds
TC>TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 (Archived branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon) ready...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

Same here and looking at the wireshark, i see my client trying to connect to blizzard server with port 1119, even if the config.wtf is changed to 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.2.26.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:21 AM, Sevy said:

Reinstalled again ( 3rd time ), new client, new extraction, new everything. Same Problem.
Exported a .pfx form .cert.pem .key.pem in bin directory and installed the certificate on the windows client.
Now I can connect correctly.
I'm not sure that the certificate fixed it... I'll try to check later.

Hi Sevy,

Same issue here, what fixed your issue?

Regards

I installed the 3.3.5 branch of trinitycore but im having problems connecting multiple clients.

I have 3 computers: Local, Lan and Internet

the Local Machine hosts both the trinitycore server and a copy of the wow client (realmlist set to 127.0.0.1)
a separate Lan Machine hosts a wow client (realmlist set to 10.0.0.163) which is the Lan ip of the above local machine.
my niece has a Machine at her house with a wow client that connects through the internet using (realmlist set to my.noip.dns)

The Local machine with the server installed, auth.realmlist address is set for my.noip.dns
ports 8085 and 3724 are port forwarded and working.

my problem is this:  i can get the local machine and the Lan machine to work at the same time with the auth.realmlist set to the lan ip of 10.0.0.163. or i can get the local machine
and my niece connected through the internet to work at the same time using the auth.realmlist set to my dns my.noip.dns. but i cant get all three to work at the same time.

can you run Local, Lan and Internet all three at the same time?

As i said the server runs and connections are possible, just not with all three at the same time. When i try to run all three, the Lan machine wont connect but instead runs the infinite realm loop.

6 hours ago, roadmaster said:

I installed the 3.3.5 branch of trinitycore but im having problems connecting multiple clients.

I have 3 computers: Local, Lan and Internet

the Local Machine hosts both the trinitycore server and a copy of the wow client (realmlist set to 127.0.0.1)
a separate Lan Machine hosts a wow client (realmlist set to 10.0.0.163) which is the Lan ip of the above local machine.
my niece has a Machine at her house with a wow client that connects through the internet using (realmlist set to my.noip.dns)

The Local machine with the server installed, auth.realmlist address is set for my.noip.dns
ports 8085 and 3724 are port forwarded and working.

my problem is this:  i can get the local machine and the Lan machine to work at the same time with the auth.realmlist set to the lan ip of 10.0.0.163. or i can get the local machine
and my niece connected through the internet to work at the same time using the auth.realmlist set to my dns my.noip.dns. but i cant get all three to work at the same time.

can you run Local, Lan and Internet all three at the same time?

As i said the server runs and connections are possible, just not with all three at the same time. When i try to run all three, the Lan machine wont connect but instead runs the infinite realm loop.

8 hours ago, Aokromes said:

I'm not sure if i'm understanding correctly your post in that thread on "Login into TrinityCore", i continue to have problems, all three pc's run on windows 10.

on my local Pc with the Server:  (is able to connect)
realmlist.wtf:  set realmlist winterwolf.ddns.net
hosts file: 10.0.0.163 winterwolf.ddns.net
auth.realmlist Values: (1,'Winterbeast','winterwolf.ddns.net','10.0.0.163','255.255.255.0',8085,0,0,2,0,0,12340)

on my Lan Pc: (is able to connect)
hosts file:  10.0.0.163  winterwolf.ddns.net

my niece's Pc connecting through internet:  (Is 'NOT' able to connect) "she gets the realm loop issue.""

in my router both ports 3724 and 8085 are forwarded to 10.0.0.163, and i have tested to make sure the ports are open.

Did i do something wrong in the above?

On 6/29/2020 at 12:44 PM, roadmaster said:

I'm not sure if i'm understanding correctly your post in that thread on "Login into TrinityCore", i continue to have problems, all three pc's run on windows 10.

on my local Pc with the Server:  (is able to connect)
hosts file: 10.0.0.163 winterwolf.ddns.net
auth.realmlist Values: (1,'Winterbeast','winterwolf.ddns.net','10.0.0.163','255.255.255.0',8085,0,0,2,0,0,12340)

on my Lan Pc: (is able to connect)
hosts file:  10.0.0.163  winterwolf.ddns.net

my niece's Pc connecting through internet:  (Is 'NOT' able to connect) "she gets the realm loop issue.""

in my router both ports 3724 and 8085 are forwarded to 10.0.0.163, and i have tested to make sure the ports are open.

Did i do something wrong in the above?

As I understand in order for my Lan Pc's to connect to the Server Pc I have to have the Lan Ip of the Server Machine set as the "LocalAddress" value in the realmlist.

and in order for my Niece to connect from her home I have to have my domainName set as the "local" value.

from what I have done this allows me to connect from the server machine itself and from my other LAN machines, but it wont allow connecting externally.

I know that connecting externally works just not with the above settings and at the expense of the LAN Pc's not working instead.

Has anyone actually connected to their server machine through their client on the server, while someone else connected through the LAN network, and while a third individual connected externally?

Edited by roadmaster

If your router is port forwarding correctly to your server, you shouldn't need a host file entry anywhere. Just set the realmlist.wtf to be winterwolf.ddns.net on all PC's that want to connect.

Make sure the Database Realmlist Auth table has your public IP address and you should be good.

Haven't done this for years though.

oh, and check any firewalls on the server to allow those ports

I was finally able to figure out how to set it up for what I had wanted.

fyi anyone who has the same issue here are the settings I ended up with in order to get all pc's working.

LAN PC 10.0.0.163: holding the TrinityCore Server and WoW Client.
realmlist.wtf = set realmlist 127.0.0.1

LAN PC 10.0.0.148: with WoW Client only, connecting to Server on LAN PC 10.0.0.163.
realmlist.wtf = set realmlist 10.0.0.163

External Client Connections to DNS "winterwolf.ddns.net" Through Internet.
set realmlist winterwolf.ddns.net

Database Auth.Realmlist 
(1,'Winterbeast','winterwolf.ddns.net','10.0.0.163','255.255.255.0',8085,0,0,2,0,0,12340)

Hostfile use: none

The Router/Port Forwarding were never the problem so I'm leaving that info out.

Thanks for your replies.