TrinityCore
Apple

"unknown column" "missing table" "duplicate column" error / sql problems / SQLDriverLogFile < answer on 1st post of 1st page

When I try to do this

Final Steps

You can type commands inside the worldserver program, similar to a command prompt.

• Type: account create <user> <pass>
    • Example: account create test test
  • Type: account set gmlevel <user> 3 -1
    • Example: account set gmlevel test 3 -1
      • DO !NEVER! create an account directly into your database unless you are ABSOLUTELY SURE that you know what and how to do!
  • The "3" is the GM account level (higher numbers = more access), and the "-1" is the realm ID that stands for "all realms".
    • Tip: Open the world database in your database management tool and find the command table. This table shows a full list of GM commands, their descriptions, and the security (GM level) needed to use them. You will not find a more accurate list of current GM commands anywhere else (assuming you keep your database up-to-date). The security level for a given command identifies that THAT GM level can use the command, along with all GM levels above it. For example, if a command has a security of 2, all accounts with a GM level of 2, 3, and 4 will be able to use it.
  • Minimize your authserver and worldserver and run WoW (never run WoW using the Launcher unless you edited the realmlist.wtf's patchlist option above).
  • The Trinity realm should be selectable. Log in, create a character, and you're all done!

I get this error.

Table `command` have not existed command '.rbac', skip.
Table `command` have unexpected subcommand 'groups' in command 'rbac list groups', skip.
Table `command` have unexpected subcommand 'roles' in command 'rbac list roles', skip.
Table `command` have unexpected subcommand 'permissions' in command 'rbac list permissions', skip.

What makes you think you must apply sql/updates/auth files when wiki have wrote don't do it?

(BTW, it's a serious question, i am looking to know why people tries to apply those files)

Yup, don't apply the updates and you won't get the error...

Ok so I trashed the auth and used the file in the create folder to create a new auth then went into the base and applied the files for auth from there. I am now getting this error still but it does allow me to create an account and make it a gm.  If any one could plz help me get rid of this error I would appresheat it very much.

Table `command` have unexpected subcommand 'groups' in command 'rbac list groups', skip.
Table `command` have unexpected subcommand 'roles' in command 'rbac list roles', skip.
Table `command` have unexpected subcommand 'permissions' in command 'rbac list permissions', skip.

So I got the sql file TDB_full_335.52_2013_07_17 and when I go into phpmyadmin and import it. It will say 

SQL query:
--
-- Table structure for table `access_requirement`
--
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `access_requirement` ;

MySQL said: 
#1046 - No database selected 

I am using mysql 5.5.35

I've tried installing the databases separate by using the base sql files that comes with trinitycore but it is missing the world sql. 

Can anyone help me?

Edited by kavex

Ok so I imported the TDB_full_335.52_2013_07_17.sql via the terminal into a database called wow

mysql -u root -p wow </home/root/server/sql/db.sql

When I run ./worldserver

Using configuration file /home/root/server/etc/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1 14 Mar 2012 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1 14 Mar 2012)
Using ACE version: 6.0.3
TrinityCore rev. dcfbe53552b0 2013-12-14 20:22:39 -0330 (master branch) (Unix, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______                       __
/__  _       __          __/ __
/_/ / _ __ /_    ___ /_ , _  __  __
     /`'__/  /' _ `/   / / / 
        /   / /     _  _ 
      _ _   _ _ _ _ __/`____ 
      /_//_/   /_//_//_//_//__/ `/___/> 
                                 C O R E  /___/
http://TrinityCore.org                    /__/

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 53, sql: "SELECT name, permission, help FROM command"
Unknown column 'permission' in 'field list'
DatabasePool wow NOT opened. There were errors opening the MySQL connections. Check your SQLDriverLogFile for specific errors.
Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;xxxxxx;xxxxxx;wow
when I run ./authserver

I fixed this issue by making a datebase from the base sql file
I'm a bit confused what I did wrong

worldserver.conf
LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;xxxxx;xxxxx;auth"
WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;xxxxx;xxxxx;wow"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;xxxxx;xxxxx;characters"

authserver.conf

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;xxxxx;xxxxx;auth"
Edited by kavex

There should be 3 different databases: auth, characters, and world. The database you were importing is specifically the world database. Obviously, with the conf file allowing that to be set, you can call it something other than world, but the other 2 databases need to be created separately with the appropriate sql files from the source tree (see /sql/create, /sql/base, and /sql/updates).

Kylroi, on 15 Dec 2013 - 3:04 PM, said:
There should be 3 different databases: auth, characters, and world. The database you were importing is specifically the world database. Obviously, with the conf file allowing that to be set, you can call it something other than world, but the other 2 databases need to be created separately with the appropriate sql files from the source tree (see /sql/create, /sql/base, and /sql/updates).

I figured that out after awhile

Ok I was reading this http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/1518-trouble-with-your-trinity-install-readme-1st-faqs/?p=42704

If I install TDB_full_335.52_2013_07_17.sql do I have to install the updates as well?

I looked in the update folder for the world and there is like a million of them? Do I do them all?

Edited by kavex

If you pulled the latest code, you will want to run all the updates for the database. I believe there are scripts (for Linux) to combine the many updates into a single file, if that will help.

Trinity rev:  2bda5330d091+ 2013-12-10 09:09:16 -0600 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
TDB rev : TDB 335.52

// Player saving

PrepareStatement(CHAR_INS_CHARACTER, "INSERT INTO characters (guid, account, name, race, class, gender, level, xp, money, playerBytes, playerBytes2, playerFlags, "

"map, instance_id, instance_mode_mask, position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation, trans_x, trans_y, trans_z, trans_o, transguid, "

"taximask, cinematic, "

"totaltime, leveltime, rest_bonus, logout_time, is_logout_resting, resettalents_cost, resettalents_time, "

"extra_flags, stable_slots, at_login, zone, "

"death_expire_time, taxi_path, arenaPoints, totalHonorPoints, todayHonorPoints, yesterdayHonorPoints, totalKills, "

"todayKills, yesterdayKills, chosenTitle, knownCurrencies, watchedFaction, drunk, health, power1, power2, power3, "

"power4, power5, power6, power7, latency, speccount, activespec, exploredZones, equipmentCache, ammoId, knownTitles, actionBars, grantableLevels) VALUES "

"(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)", CONNECTION_ASYNC);

this is how that part works
take something from here
I have a problem with my mysql on a new host I bought running on Windows Server 2008 (on which everything was fine). The default databases which come with the installation are 0 bytes. They have data in them, but every one of them shows as 0 bytes in Heidisql.

I am running a game server, and upon creating a new character, I get an error :

[ERROR]: [1265] Data truncated for column 'x' at row 1 Unhandled MySQL errno 1265. Unexpected behaviour possible.

I tried contacting my host because I think that the problem is probably from their end, but they do not help with administering customer's dedicated servers.

What I did when I moved is that I backed up each database with Sqlyog, and executed them via the new how without any problem. I have a database which is over 1 Gib in size, and when I view it via Heidisql it just shows as 0 bytes.

I tried reinstalling mysql several times using different options, but that didn't help. I edited my.ini, with options I found upon googling, but those didn't help either. I tried manually editing mysql root user permissions, but that didn't do the trick.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

and this
I have installed a fresh MYSQL 32x and 64x as well, it seems that I don't have some kind of perimission. I use an application which requires its own mysql database.

The default(mysql, information_schema databases are showing as 0 byte, despite the fact that they have data in it. I exported my own databases from my old dedicated server, the data appears, but the main database is showing as 0 byte. I'm using latest version of mysql downloaded fromhttp://dev.mysql.com/downloads/windows/installer/

I searched google, and what I've found is to change from Innodb to myisam, but that didn't help either. I did not have any problems on my other dedicated server from which I moved from. Please take a look at this, because it's causing me a headache, and I cannot figure out what could the problem be.

Hope some of you guys can help me. :S

Edited by ButtlerKid

ok ok I just want to make sure i'm doing this correct

1. Import TrinityCore-TrinityCore-f1a82a5/sql/create/create_mysql.sql

2. Import TrinityCore-TrinityCore-f1a82a5/sql/base/auth_database.sql to the auth database 

3. Import TrinityCore-TrinityCore-f1a82a5/sql/base/characters_database.sql to the characters database 

4. Import TDB_full_335.52_2013_07_17.sql to the world database 

5. Install the updates from TrinityCore-TrinityCore-e90a7f8/sqlupdates to their databases one at a time?

I'm guessing since I'm using TDB_full_335.52_2013_07_17.sql for my world I don't need to install the update only that comes with it

Link to a DB installer for linux   installer

Edited by kavex

When I run serverworld.exe,some wrong happened.

Server.log

DatabasePool world NOT opened. There were errors opening the MySQL connections. Check your SQLDriverLogFile for specific errors.
Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;123123;world

DBErrors.log

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 53, sql: "SELECT name, permission, help FROM command"
Unknown column 'permission' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 54, sql: "SELECT difficulty_entry_1, difficulty_entry_2, difficulty_entry_3, KillCredit1, KillCredit2, modelid1, modelid2, modelid3, modelid4, name, subname, IconName, gossip_menu_id, minlevel, maxlevel, exp, faction_A, faction_H, npcflag, speed_walk, speed_run, scale, rank, mindmg, maxdmg, dmgschool, attackpower, dmg_multiplier, baseattacktime, rangeattacktime, unit_class, unit_flags, unit_flags2, dynamicflags, family, trainer_type, trainer_spell, trainer_class, trainer_race, minrangedmg, maxrangedmg, rangedattackpower, type, type_flags, lootid, pickpocketloot, skinloot, resistance1, resistance2, resistance3, resistance4, resistance5, resistance6, spell1, spell2, spell3, spell4, spell5, spell6, spell7, spell8, PetSpellDataId, VehicleId, mingold, maxgold, AIName, MovementType, InhabitType, HoverHeight, Health_mod, Mana_mod, Armor_mod, RacialLeader, questItem1, questItem2, questItem3, questItem4, questItem5, questItem6, movementId, RegenHealth, mechanic_immune_mask, flags_extra, ScriptName FROM creature_template WHERE entry = ?"
Unknown column 'trainer_spell' in 'field list' 

Can you help me?THXLOT

Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;123123;world

This line tells everything. Check your SQL settings.

And if you don't run a repack the exe is called worldserver.exe

--- Canned message start ---

Read http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/1518-trouble-with-your-trinity-install-readme-1st-faqs/

Also please Look in upper right hand corner of the forum, there is a button labeled search field, feel free to search for your issues first before posting, most questions like this one have already been answered.

If you still cannot find the answers you seek feel free to make a post and tell us the steps you took to resolve this issue and we will do our best to help you.

--- Canned message end ---

I am trying to setup Trinity for the first time. According to the Wiki I have to:

• Use the Sql from the create folder to set up the databases: Check
  • Use the Sql from the base folder to set up the character and auth tables: Check
  • Use the Sql from the TDB_full folder to set up the world tables: Check
  • Use the Sql from the update folders to update various data: Not Checked

I can't use the updates from the TDB folder. It complains about missing columns or tables.

So I check out the update folders from the trinity source folders and there are updates there too. So the next logical step for me would be to execute those in order right?

I tried that as well and I still get errors.

In auth I am missing the rbac_roles and rbac_groups tables. But I can't find SQL that would add these.

What am I doing wrong in this procesS? The wiki is not very clear on this or I have downloaded the wrong SQL files :/

Ok guys,

I feel like a noob for asking this, but for some reason i can't get the gm commands to work ingame on my gm account.

I'm helpless for some reason, in the console everything works fine but in game it says 'There is no such subcommand'.

I cloned a new tc, downloaded the TDB_full_335.52_2013_07_17 world database.

I used auth & characters in "sqlbase" to setup those 2 databases.

I updated every database with all the updates till rev: 6402fa02ac4a4f1d731ed0b6d744328527e2a857 (23/12/2013)

I start it up, no errors, i do "account create name pass" & account set gmlevel 2 3 -1 (in auth -> account -> i see ID=2 and then the username i made). in account_access it does say id=2 gmlevel=3 realmid=-1. So that is set.

As far that rbac goes i got 4 tables in auth, "rbac_account_permissions, rbac_default_permissions, rbac_linked_permissions and rbac_permissions.

Then we i am ingame i see and i go to console press pinfo -> i see

Account: username (id: 2), gmlevel: 3 and some other stuff, player name (guid: 1)

But when i do ".help" it does nothing,

when i do ".account" it says Incorrect syntax -> and when i do ".account help" i get There is no such subcommand.

Can anyone point me my fatal flaw?

Thanks in advance

Edited by V0gelz

I am missing these aswell.. I can't even get gm working at the moment. (Worst thing is, i got it working few months ago and now with a fresh clone it fails).

It would seem that sql/updates/auth/2013_09_29_00_auth_misc.sql saw the removal of rbac_roles and rbac_groups from the database. As such, any updates that are trying to change those tables can be removed. If you look at the end of the file I just mentioned, you will see 7 tables being removed because of being obsolete (the core, at that point, doesn't use them).

Sure you missed this text:

Important

Icon

IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME INSTALLING TrinityCore DON'T apply any *.sql file on sqlupdatesauth or sqlupdatescharacters. Continue with SETTING UP THE SERVER.

Important

Icon

IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME INSTALLING TrinityCore DON'T apply any *.sql file on sqlupdatesauth or sqlupdatescharacters. Continue with SETTING UP THE SERVER.

Sure you missed this text:

Important

Icon

Thanks for the advice, works now, However can you explain what we should do to make it work with the updates?

Hello,

I'm setting up the TrinityCore 3.3.5 for the first time.

I'm using Debian 7 and MySQL 5.6.15.

According to this topic I need to change the sql_mode when using 5.6. But when I'm using SELECT @@GLOBAL.sql_mode; to determine which modes are set, only STRICT_TRANS_TABLES and NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITION is listed. The ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY flag mentioned by Machiavelli is not listed.

So I thought everything is fine and I ran the create and base .sql files. So now, auth and character db is up to date. But when I want to execute TDB_full_335.52_2013_07_17.sql to create the world db (db itself already created) then I receive the following error:

DELIMITER ;;
/*!50003 CREATE*/ /*!50003 PROCEDURE `sp_dev_reguid_alter_tables`()
BEGIN

CREATE TABLE `creature_temp` (
  `guid` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Global Unique Identifier',
  `id` MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Creature Identifier',
  `map` SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Map Identifier',
  `spawnMask` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `phaseMask` SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `modelid` MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `equipment_id` MEDIUMINT(9) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `position_x` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `position_y` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `position_z` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `orientation` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `spawntimesecs` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '120',
  `spawndist` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '5',
  `currentwaypoint` MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `curhealth` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT[...]

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to yo-- ur MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE*/ /*!50003 PROCEDURE `sp_dev_reguid_alter_tables`()
BEGIN
' at line 1 

What is this error caused by? Still wrong sql_mode although the flag isn't listed?

And another short question: If this import works fine, do I have to run every single .sql update file since 335.52 in /sql/updates/world until it's up to date?

Thanks in advance!